Reviews for Five Little Girls in White
adsh1965yahoo.com chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I've only just started the story...but I gotta ask...why'd you choose WV...most people don't even realize we're a seperate entity from VA...yeah, I'm from WV (born and raised). well, I'm gonna get back to the story...
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
yeah updates. those poor girls, feel so sorry for them...but at least they have each other and aren't alone. good update
Zatnikatel chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Looking forward to more of this…
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
I'm discovering your stories and I really like this one!

What a mystery to where Dean and the kids are... How come they cannot see when they arrived there...

Please update soon.
Merey chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
really good story plz update soon!
JackFan2 chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
I really like Vic! She's lost her sister and now Sam's lost his brother so they have a common issue and can hopefully work together.

Oh gosh... Emmy sounds like she is SO not the answer to Dean's problems. YIKES!

Man, I hope you update soon!
JackFan2 chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
PAINT IT BLACK is an awesome Stones tune! One of my fav's. The Risseldy/Roseldy thing took me a while to connect, but yea, the Birds. I showed that to my 10 year old and he doesn't look at flocks of birds in the same way any longer. Hitchcock has a way with creepiness that even translates to today.

Well, another stellar chapter. Dean's panic at thinking his contract had been called in early was palpable and I really felt sorry for the guy. I love the kids and how they aren't actually corporeal and am intrigued to find out more about them.

OH gosh, poor Dean.
JackFan2 chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
ROFL.. I really liked this Jed Bransen guy. Him knowing Dean was a hunter and not THAT kind of hunter either. It's always fun to see Dean tipped on his ear when someone can throw him for a loop. I really liked the tie in with Ellen and how he knew her! Very cool connection.

Now, that librarian.. LOL.. who can blame her for her sly winks and swaying hips- hell, no (straight) woman in her right mind could resist Dean.

okay, so one little nigly critique: You probably noticed it after posting.. that's usually when I see I've messed up and do a facepalm. But the words 'to and too', well, if you're saying the word 'also' you can replace it with 'too' as they mean the same thing. but when Bransen says 'Get too it' that's the wrong useage. It should be 'Get to it'. Anywho, just my lil' thing, I'm sure.

Poor Dean.. got waylaid and taken and WOW.. that was great description of the force that took him. I like how you give such vivid description and detail with an economy of words. I tend to get overly wordy with descriptions so KUDOS ON YOU!
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Well, apparently when you click "Temporarily Allow Pop-ups" Temporarily means all of about 5 friggin seconds! Honestly...

Anywho..

Great chapter. You painted such a vivid picture of a town on the verge of disappearing. Loved the names Dean gave them..LOL.. big fan of Kansas here. I had a lot of sympathy for Nancy and admiration for they way that Henrietta stepped in when Nancy couldn't continue. Again, well done with the OC's! They are often either over written when we want more Winchester or they are underwritten where we have no mental picture at all as to their necessity to the story. Really well balanced!

Cheers!

Julie
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I swear, it's as if my popup blocker has gotten overprotective of me lately. I have to go thru extra security clearance just to leave a friggin review on my computer! *grumbles at computer*

Anywho, just wanted to say I just found this little gem of a story today. Love how you characterized the Winchesters so well. Love the set up thus far and how things are moving along. I have added you to my story alerts because I certainly don't want to miss the updates. I'm also not one of THOSE people that requests updates but doesn't bother to review. *sigh* Author's need feedback and that's what I try to do.

Well, on to chapter 2. Just wanted you to know.. I'M OFFICIALLY A FAN!
Valtira chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
This is a sweet story. Writing is crisp and clear, the trail is vague (as it should be) but clues are piling up. Always up for some Dean whumpage. Like it, love it, I want some more of it. So please don't quit and update soon.
heather03nmg chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Just discovered the story and I love it. The story is creepy and I do enjoy a good mystery. Awesome job writing the boys and keeping them true to character.

Hurt Dean is my love so thanks for that bit...can't wait for worried Sammy!

Cookies for you, update soon!
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
I just found this story..I am enjoying it...good job. Hope you update soon
LoupGarouAngel chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Interesting chapter,well written and played 't wait to read more!
DetacheAngel777 chapter 3 . 2/15/2008