Reviews for This is Awkward
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I love maroon 5!

And Riley!

And this fic!

And I love YOU for writing it!

great job!

I loved it!
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
*dying of laughter* Oh my gosh! That was sooooo! awesome! Lol! Poor Riley! XP
Golden-Heart the 2nd chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh, now this was H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!

I apologize for not reviewing sooner, or maybe it was I was just waiting for a real account... :)

Your writing is strong as usual, and the line I liked most was [ " It was a weird and... disturbing, hobby, singing and dancing (more like, pretending to be on some concert, singing...) to Maroon 5. It wasn't one of his most favourite bands, but whenever a song kicks in... or the urge to dance kicks in... he couldn't stop himself. ] Because I'm the same way, and apparently you weren't far off - Justin Bartha can sing in real life, too! He's actually in a revival of a play/musical called Lend Me A Tenor, where he plays the "sidekick" who has to step in for the maestro, who is for all intents and purposes dead, but mayhem reigns when he isn't and interrupts the performance where Max, Justin's character has taken over. I wasn't able to in fact SEE it... *big sigh* since it's in New York.

But, then again, in the Original film, he's waiting in the van, bored and anxious, singing, "Ben, where are youuuuu," into the chip in Ben's ear, much to said Treasure-Protector's consternation.

For a first story, this is very well-done, and YAHOO! No slash, which I loathe. :-)

And the remark about Abby's needing Riley to get the virus erased OR ELSE was so funny; Abby's character is nailed perfectly. She most likely bossed Ian into getting to do what she wanted to get Ben free again. lol.

And I must quote! Again! [ Riley sat in the back of the car. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Ri... when I saw you earlier, you were comfortable enough to sing and dance in your boxers, and now you're uncomfortable in my car, fully dressed, just sitting?" mocked Ben.

Riley reddened. "That... was... really awkward. Can we never speak of it again?"

Ben laughed. "Sure... sure... it's between you and me... of course."

But they both know that Ben would never let this one go... ]

The teasing at the end seemed right out of movies, complete with Riley embarrassed manner and Ben's laughter. Those two seriously remind me of my own two brothers... :)

Great first story! Now I need to go review Simple Things - expect tears from me!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
haha i would LOVE that :D :D of course :D

thankyou that was really good :D xx
maddie chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Hilarious
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh, no! I laughed so hard! Riley belting out Maroon 5 songs... the horror, the horror...
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHA, I was laughing so hard! this put the funniest picture in my head..riley in his boxers and ben juust standing there like What the heck!

GREA JOB...ah so funny...
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
OMG. I could so see Riley belching out tunes in his boxers.

Ha ha ha ha.
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Riley got busted. I really want to know if Justin Bartha sings. I mean it would bring up his coolness level so much more! Loved it!
LadyNightWriter chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Oh MAN I could see this happening so badly! Riley, Riley singing, Riley dancing, the boxers, Ben, Ben laughing, teh awkward...

Fun.

Good times.

BACK TO RILEY'S AWESOME BLOG!

LNW
wolfGirl001 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That is hilarious! I loved it, it was just the thing you wouldn't expect Riley to do! That was truly laughing out loud. You should write more about Riley's weird-ness.
bananau28419 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Haha I LOVE the awkwardness in this! Poor Riley - I'd be embarrassed too if someone caught me singing to Maroon 5 xD

Great fic!

QM
Hermione Solo chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
lol cute!
invisiblemirage chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
hilarious! i loved it!
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
ROFLMAO! That was great! So great! And really funny! And somehow, I could see it all. *grins* Really excellent.