Reviews for It's a Monkey thing
seireidoragon chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
This story was adorable and I could see this as being canon. Great job!
annea101 chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
i just realized something wheres rufus?
Ssparklezz chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I am adding you to my favourites author and story. Keep up the good work
Drakonis Aurous chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
The scene with spiders was very well done - definitely frightening and action-packed - way to go Ron!

So Ron finds the MMP item but Kong finds out and gives chase.

After a small chase, then a confrontation, and then Ron speaks to Kong and well makes a new friend.

The scene with the small spider was hilarious!

Great story!

Drakonis Aurous chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Nice "George of Jungle" reference. Somehow I could see Ron filling that role.

Looks like Ron is adapting well to life in the jungle.

Nice scene with Kim and Ron seeing each other even if it was briefly.

So Kong's cave seems to be the source of the MMP.

Ron fights MonkeyFist, Kong seemingly intervenes and Kim gets stuck in a spider web. That's some cliffie.

Drakonis Aurous chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Nice way to start this one with a good ole fashioned monster rumble.

Looks Kim is not the only one with dinosaur troubles...

Funny scene with the discovery of the car.

The velociraptor scene was done very well from both Kim and Ron's point of view.

Excellent chapter!

Drakonis Aurous chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Great chapter.

This one having a greater degree of description than its predecessors.

Whoa, Ron's reaction to Will Du's comments was unlike Ron but Will had it coming.

The description of Kong was very well done. Huh, Kong seems to really care for the welfare Kim feeding her and bringing her to the waterfall for a bath.

But to complicate matters, MonkeyFist on on Kim's Trail and attract the attention of a T-Rex.

Nice Ron usings speak cockraches ability to help him in his efforts.

Very nicely done.

Drakonis Aurous chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Great chapter.

So Ron's going on a rescue mission to save Kim from a bunch of monkey worshipers and a giant ape? Kim Possible meets King Kong? Nice.

Big Dog chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
Where did Kim get the ice pack from?
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
Great spider sequence. (I so do share Ron's spider issue!) Good to see he can handle the big ones, but what can he not do when Kim needs him?

Loved the power of the amulet. Perfectly used by our heroes, of course. Really enjoyed the new take on the Kong story.
spectre666 chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Nice finish, and very Ronnish too. (G) I might hesitate if I were Ron, though. GJ's track record on keeping things (Pan Dimensional Vortex inducer anyone?) out of villains hands is not the best. Thanks for a lot of fun on an adaptation of an old favorite.

Spectre
noncynic chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Yep, that's Ron, all right. Good story, nice ending, not judging

the grammar or spelling errors, which were few. Nce for Kong to have a happy ending, too, someone to play with all his own.
Comet Moon chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
THAT WAS GREAT.

Though I a wacky Idea of Ron using the power of the Amulet to increase the size of one of the normal size lady gorilla's in the area, the misfit of the group, that Kong was Mutated or spawned in some form from

Doubting Imaculet conception

Evil grin

Hey the guy is probabley lonely

What if Ron or Kim sensed that and a return to Kong sequel comes about

Great story

Ja ne

Jim
whitem chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
So you have to have bad breath to speak to Kong. ALso, nice visual of Ron face-to-face with Kong.

More good fight scenes...

Loved the last line from Kim...
Danny-171984 chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Awesome story Captain. I'm a little disappointed that Ron didn't keep the amulet...but oh well...I'm glad that MF got what he deserved. That bastard. It seems that Kong got a new toy...LOL! Ron, buddy, he did become strong. Stronger by the send I would say...but to be knock out by a spider? Sigh...that's Ron alright. Until next time.

Danny