Reviews for Dear Diary....
Charmer chapter 6 . 10/4/2001
The diary is following time correctly but you seem to be letting Rick & Evy slip a little out of character. I just feel Rick's reaction is way over the top
NileQT87 chapter 6 . 9/26/2001
good job. sweets.
RachelWeisz chapter 5 . 9/20/2001
great idea for a story! I really love it! Please post more ASAP! I'll be looking for it! Keep up the great work! Thanx!
NileQT87 chapter 5 . 9/20/2001
hehe...sweet! rick rick rick rick rick...love ya love ya love ya... very sweet little tidbit of diary talk... xoxo
MBooker chapter 5 . 9/20/2001
Marcher chapter 5 . 9/20/2001
Wow, Evelyn IS excited! She seemed quite dizzy, in fact.
Marcher chapter 4 . 9/17/2001
I like the way you've written a 'hopelessly in love' Evelyn. Not too much sugar and quite convincing of a girl so more accustomed to books than men.
MBooker chapter 4 . 9/17/2001
AW! I loved that chapter. My favorite: '14. The look he gets in his eyes when he wants to...you know'. After reading that list, I fell in love with Rick myself!
ellbee chapter 4 . 9/17/2001
Am so embarrassed. Had no idea anyone else had diary idea. Swear have been working on own story for week before saw yours. Luckily, we have written in two different style, and different time periods. By the way, have fallen into telegram-style of writing, and cannot get out. Must say, your story is quite nice, and much more romantic than own. Especially liked entry concerning argument, v. amusing.
BossaNovaBaby chapter 4 . 9/16/2001
ooooo how swwweeettt! i looove it! PLEASE write more! this is going to my favorites, im definitly going to be checking back soon for more! WRITE MORE! YAY!
MBooker chapter 2 . 9/16/2001
Please tell me you have more! PLEASE! This could really be a great series. It's a perfect way (the diary) to share with us Evy's thought. Bravo!