Reviews for Master of Seals
NightWithMoon chapter 2 . 1/3
the memoir intro is lame, annoying, tedious, and poorly written. just let us read the story.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
An interesting story that's unfortunately marred by a distinct lack of polish, in this chapter alone I noticed dozens of errors, most of them sloppy mistakes that should be fixed with some thorough proofreading, not to mention a few author ideosyncracies that would be ameliorated by getting a beta. Another explanation could be that the author isn't a native english speaker or dyslexic, in that case I would strongly recommend getting that beta to help out a bit.
A shame really, I like the plot so far and the story has a lot of potential.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
when r u going to update this? it's been too long
btw it's pretty damn awesome
DaughterofDante chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Awesome, love the last line, very good... very very VERY good... okay im done but still good nonetheless
goku90504 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
to deliver you're mission assignment, as well as formal apologies for not giving it in person. She as alot of paperwork to fill out
your and has allot
Dosu managed to confirm it by testing his heart rate without the man, Koiban was his name, from knowing.
no from at the end
develope is develop
unsueing is ensuing
goku90504 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
you keep using strait when you should be using straight the former being something along the lines of a man maid river or something while the latter is an unbent or curved direction or line
goku90504 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
a few typos but other wise a great chapter
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Naruto didn't need to look like Orochimaru or have his eye, how lame.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Naruto doesn't have to be some kind of stone-cold killer like that dick Itachi, he could become strong enough that he doesn't need to kill his opponents.
Ultimate fiction chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You made naruto above average,kuybi with god like speed and power. That was ok in my book. But you made kabuto more stronger than a god. Sorry it's too big a plot hole for me to ignore and continue reading. All the best with your story.
empresskitsune chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Aww, and I really wanted to see the plans come to fruition! Looking forward to it!
AR 1993 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
so awesome story but are you going to update of yes sweet if no oh well
Graypdrink chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Drpping a mt on the attxking force doesnt tgat seem over powered, also teleporting all the wzy back to ko seems over the top, wouldnt everyone do that
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Great chap
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Pretty good thougj was hopimg kabuto. Would die