Reviews for Both of Me
XaniellLightfury chapter 11 . 2/10
Mmm, loving the story so far, I've always held a fascination with super villain stories, they're so much more flavorful, in my opinion...

*cough* Anyway, this does help to explain the holes with Slade/Deathstroke in the cartoon versus the comics, nice work
Violentshadow chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Epic..
Violentshadow chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Random.
Violentshadow chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
epic.
Violentshadow chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
LOL Oh well, they're all insane anyway . So that explains everything that was beyond funny XD
Violentshadow chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
beyond epic right now :)
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
THIS IS AWESOME!
RabulaTasa chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
How would the Brain, for example, deal with a revolutionary group led by the Justice League?

Easy. Pinky would be instated as a liaison. The Justice League would be far too confused by his absolute insanity to be an effective resistance group.

-John
Darth Desu chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
Fuckkkkkkk youuuuuuuu. You draw me in, get me all addicted, and then leave me unfulfilled and needing more.

Having said that, you are one of my favorite fanfic authors, and I really need to finish ffx and assassin'ss creed so I can read your work for those fandoms without worrying about spoilers.
ShadowObsession chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
I'm hot like lava

You got a problem?

I got a problem solver

And his name is revolver"

Someone needs to remind me not to leave my computer running while out of the sister looking this up on her computer for writing!
Matrim363 chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
Well that makes sense, great idea that making him train for that in between year.