Reviews for Of 6 year olds and watermellon!
XrokzyX chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
oh wow! it was hilarious, and i thought my small brother was a troublemaker...
CarefullyWritten chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
heheheehehe, that was adorable! I think it was a lot funnier in the first few chapters, but still! I loved how he turned kinda back to himself after his fight, and how he and momo danced/swayed together. That was sweet. I still dont like the pairing Hinamori/Hitsugaya cause I think she is not good enough for him. But it was still cute! Good job!
Nanannacyy chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
oh god this is hilarious cracked me up good xD gotta love the evil handful shiro-chan ;D wonderful job on this ;)
RyuseiStreamGirl chapter 13 . 12/2/2009
OMG! That was fun to read! :D All of the chapters (except for the ones where it wasn't part of the story) were great!

Though as I was reading, I think Hyourinmaru was a little OOC... XP

But really, this story really was great! -

~RSG
xSushii chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
Haha lol XD loved this story! laughed in all through out the story!(except of course i didnt laugh at chapter 8 :P) XD i swear after i read this i wanted to act like a child myself X3 haha i just love everyone in this story! XD and of course i LOOVED the ending! X3 so sweet! m watermelon! :9 yum!

Cookies to you!
MoonLightCrow chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
Wait a sec! I might sound stupid right now, right here but I need to ask something!

I'm a little bit confused, I enjoyed the story and had fun but one question: How tall is Hitsugaya by now? I remember in the second chapter or so (pretty much in the beginning) you wrote something about him being taller than Momo, right? Or did I misunderstand that one? (Which quite possible since English isn't my mother tongue)

Well loved it anyway,

MLC
MoonLightCrow chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Well, wow, I almost cried cuz I laughed so hard.

I gotta continue reading as hast as possible, just wanted to drop offa comment.

Shiro-chan being tall caught me off-guard. I mean I like the picture of a tall and manly Shiro-chan *drools* but if Momo had to carry him...

Let's say it that way, I almost fell off my chair when that image appeared in my head.

I love the story so far.

-MLC
FallenHope-Angel chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
that was so funny i was dying of laughter! that was a great story though.
OceanSoul95 chapter 13 . 4/22/2009
LOL this is so funny. I wish I could wtite somthing this funny awesome job and you used one of my favorite couples too. Again awesome job.
Veran Shade chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
N'aw! :D

That was fun to read~ Toshiro was so mean though! If he did that to me my composure would be cracked and I'd be sobbing in the corner. XD That or I'd be strangling him, but I know you love him, so I wouldn't.

Thanks fer writing!
archerrylime chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
I love ur story! Funny! And hitsugaya's so cutee! .

Sequel pliz!
Fourpeg chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
HA! i LOVED this story! XD it made me laugh so MUCH! XD i LOVED it! XD wait... didn't i already say that? that means it's TRUE! XD lol i can't WAIT for the sequel! ! XD lol write it soon! :)
unformidable trust chapter 13 . 1/13/2009
lol dats cute, omg dis story was soo hilarious- one of the best just 2 be sure toushiro normal noe rite?
cosplayiscool8D chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
AW! That was so sweet! And Toshiro in a sailor suit! That was hilarious! The interesting thing about that scene is that if Toshiro was his basic self, Momo and Rangiku would have had to put him through 100 types of torture an 250 types of painful attacks before he even considered putting on a sailor suit (this is something I pointed out 'cause it's funny and probably true)! Well anyway,awesome fic!