Reviews for As the Wind Blows
please please please update
Dawn Lovix chapter 1 . 5/1
I'm gonna follow you and this story because I don't care how long you take to finish this. I will read the end of the story even if you take 20 years. If it's good, I'm willing to wait. Just write the fight chapter and then an epilogue of what happens to them PLEASE. Or maybe just an epilogue. I don't care just update
Dawn Lovix chapter 26 . 4/30
No, no no no no please don't end it like this! At least write the part where they save them, please! If your still alive and can read it write 2 more chapters! It's almost done! We'll all be happy! Omg no, you can't end it like this. Please tell me your still updating PLEASE!
UPDATE! PLEASE!
I'm begging you, please update soon! I've read this story so many times! You only have FIVE CHAPTERS and and epilogue left! PLEASE!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 25 . 4/12
Great work! Please continue the story!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 26 . 4/12
Great work! Please continue it!
please update
Jeez, it totally didn't take you months to update. It's been only a couple days since 2012, yeah?
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
It's a bloody good story... Please update soon if you haven't given up already!
calyxpotter chapter 26 . 1/26
FINISH THIS PLEASE I AM DYING WITH ANGUISH OVER NOT KNOWING THE REST
e13 chapter 26 . 1/1
Update!
sweetly-secret chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Hi :) I realize you haven't updated this in a long time, but just so you know I really enjoyed it and I find your writing impressive. I'm hoping you might update this eventually (although I fear my hopes may be in vain). :)
Intensity215 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This is going to be short and sweet since I don't really know if you read these reviews anymore. Don't listen to any of these haters. You seemed so passionate about this story that you must have had a good reason to stop writing it and I respect that and understand it completely. The one thing I wish you did was tell us if the story is closed for good or not because you did leave it open ended and I think that's why some people are complaining so much. So, if you do see this comment, I'm asking you not to finish the story if circumstances prevent it. All I ask is for closure or an explainatiob if it's nothing too personal. You do have a talent for writing so I hope you haven't given it up. And thank you for this story. Wind and Waves is one of my favorites on :)

This turned out way longer than I meant it to.
Whoops
fawkes04 chapter 26 . 6/10/2015
Chances are you don't look at your ff account or even the reviews anymore, I don't blame you. After so long I would probably be the same. You have other commitments, with is understandable and I don't begrudge you for that. I'm just reviewing this story because this story and the one before it are most probably my favourite AU stories that I've come across. Maybe, if I think back, the first ever AU of james and lily that I had ever read. I was so happy that it was these stories that I chose to read first, you had gotten the characters so spot on that I didn't feel annoyed while reading. I always felt reading AU would take away so much from the characters that I love but I never found that while reading yours, it was like they meant to be in that story, like the meant to be pirates. So thank you, for that.

I understand whether you don't want to continue this story, after so long I would probably not want to either. It's so hard to find the time to write, and after so long you feel like it becomes a chore because you feel like you have so many people waiting on you, and while that may be true, I can see by reading some of the reviews that people really love this story and understand that maybe you don't have the time to write anymore, which is the type of audience you need to have. If you do end up carrying on with this story just know that I will be eagerly reading, finding out what happens but if not, that's fine because I felt that you left it in a quite nice place.
GreekPrincess3 chapter 26 . 5/8/2015
OH MY GOODNESS THIS STORY IS AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!