Reviews for As the Wind Blows
"I swear it won't take me months to update this time."
You're right. It has taken you years to update. Years.
carlee chapter 26 . 2/6
I love your story, and would REALLY like it finished. At the top it said only 5 more chapters... PLEASE?!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2016
Please update
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Hi, so I don't know if you'll ever read this because it has been 4 years, but I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story so much. I read it years ago and came back to it today. It makes me smile, and I would love to see how it ends. I know that it's a long-shot, but if you do find time, please could you post those 5 chapters and an epilogue? If you can't, I understand, and I wanted to wish you all the best.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
please please please update
Silver-Breeze-Moony chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I'm gonna follow you and this story because I don't care how long you take to finish this. I will read the end of the story even if you take 20 years. If it's good, I'm willing to wait. Just write the fight chapter and then an epilogue of what happens to them PLEASE. Or maybe just an epilogue. I don't care just update
Silver-Breeze-Moony chapter 26 . 4/30/2016
No, no no no no please don't end it like this! At least write the part where they save them, please! If your still alive and can read it write 2 more chapters! It's almost done! We'll all be happy! Omg no, you can't end it like this. Please tell me your still updating PLEASE!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/23/2016
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/23/2016
I'm begging you, please update soon! I've read this story so many times! You only have FIVE CHAPTERS and and epilogue left! PLEASE!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 25 . 4/12/2016
Great work! Please continue the story!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 26 . 4/12/2016
Great work! Please continue it!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/4/2016
please update
Guest chapter 26 . 2/23/2016
Jeez, it totally didn't take you months to update. It's been only a couple days since 2012, yeah?
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
It's a bloody good story... Please update soon if you haven't given up already!
Through-Hardships-to-the-Stars chapter 26 . 1/26/2016