Reviews for As the Wind Blows
PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY ITS SO BEAUTIFUL
is there more?
it ended quite abruptly
RadioEyes chapter 26 . 5/25
Pleeease keep writing. I can't take it. I have to finish reading this..
please update! we're all on the edge of our seats waiting.
GryffindorGirl20 chapter 26 . 5/24
Plz keep writing

i want to know what happpens
potterloverr chapter 26 . 5/21
This is my favorite Jily fic (along with Wind and Waves), please update. I love this story so much it's ridiculous. Please please pleaseeee update! You can't leave us hanging :(
I know this all has been said before. But. Please. Update. I want to know how this is going to end. I know it a long-shot and it has been four years, but plese! I read this story two years ago and came back to it today to check if my whises had came true, but they had not :( I really love this story and I would like to see how it ends. You said it was only 5 chapters and an epilogue plus you said that you had already write some stuff for the next chapter, so please update beacause you allways say that more reviews you get mote likely you are to update!
MLJ chapter 26 . 4/12
You're* (to my previous comment)
MLJ chapter 26 . 4/12
I really hope your not dead.
"I swear it won't take me months to update this time."
You're right. It has taken you years to update. Years.
carlee chapter 26 . 2/6
I love your story, and would REALLY like it finished. At the top it said only 5 more chapters... PLEASE?!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2016
Please update
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Hi, so I don't know if you'll ever read this because it has been 4 years, but I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story so much. I read it years ago and came back to it today. It makes me smile, and I would love to see how it ends. I know that it's a long-shot, but if you do find time, please could you post those 5 chapters and an epilogue? If you can't, I understand, and I wanted to wish you all the best.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
please please please update
Silver-Breeze-Moony chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I'm gonna follow you and this story because I don't care how long you take to finish this. I will read the end of the story even if you take 20 years. If it's good, I'm willing to wait. Just write the fight chapter and then an epilogue of what happens to them PLEASE. Or maybe just an epilogue. I don't care just update
Silver-Breeze-Moony chapter 26 . 4/30/2016
No, no no no no please don't end it like this! At least write the part where they save them, please! If your still alive and can read it write 2 more chapters! It's almost done! We'll all be happy! Omg no, you can't end it like this. Please tell me your still updating PLEASE!