Reviews for As the Wind Blows
fawkes04 chapter 26 . 6/10
Chances are you don't look at your ff account or even the reviews anymore, I don't blame you. After so long I would probably be the same. You have other commitments, with is understandable and I don't begrudge you for that. I'm just reviewing this story because this story and the one before it are most probably my favourite AU stories that I've come across. Maybe, if I think back, the first ever AU of james and lily that I had ever read. I was so happy that it was these stories that I chose to read first, you had gotten the characters so spot on that I didn't feel annoyed while reading. I always felt reading AU would take away so much from the characters that I love but I never found that while reading yours, it was like they meant to be in that story, like the meant to be pirates. So thank you, for that.

I understand whether you don't want to continue this story, after so long I would probably not want to either. It's so hard to find the time to write, and after so long you feel like it becomes a chore because you feel like you have so many people waiting on you, and while that may be true, I can see by reading some of the reviews that people really love this story and understand that maybe you don't have the time to write anymore, which is the type of audience you need to have. If you do end up carrying on with this story just know that I will be eagerly reading, finding out what happens but if not, that's fine because I felt that you left it in a quite nice place.
GreekPrincess3 chapter 26 . 5/8
OH MY GOODNESS THIS STORY IS AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
elisa chapter 26 . 1/30
Dear writer,

I have never done this before, never wrote a comment on one of the many stories i read. But, i have to make an exception on this one. You see, i have two things to tell you.
First, i realy have to give you my compliments. Your story is one of a kind. It is rare for me not to be able to close a book and go to sleep, but you managed it! So, congratulations! It is olso rare fore me to give a compliment to someone, unless i realy mean it. So, you may feel flattered.
Second, however you can considder yourself a good writer in my opinion, there is a difference between a good and excellent writer. You see, your story realy hit me, made me smile, angry, let me live the emotions of the characters. Thats wat make you good. But an excellent writer does something more. The excellent one does not dissapoint. And you dissapoint me. You did not had the courrage to finish this story, perhaps you got a verry good reason, maybe something happend. But do not punish your fans for it. If i read those comments i see they are begging you. You enjoy that? I olso want you to finish this, but i am not going to beg, never!

You see, i am a person with a strong character. I'm not always proud of it, it gets me in a lot of troubble you now, rows with my boss and stuff, not good. But it is olso my strength. I am a leader type, kind of a captain maybe. I always manage to keep control, face and deal with problems. So, i want to give you one advice, see it as an order if you want:

Get your ass back in your writer chair and finish the story, change the names and looks of the characters (you don't need harry potter, the story is strong), but keep the name 'James' (i love that name) and the red hair of Lily (love red hair), al that is a hint to the harry potter books to clearly change it, go to a publisher and then send me a copy of your book. The two stories together are to be one good book!
You can send it to Elisa Cannaerts
Christine D'Haenhof 9
9040 Sint-Amandsberg
Belgium

Questions? Write me and i'll answer.

Elisa
lluvJboyz chapter 26 . 12/24/2014
OMG why why did u stop . Plz cntinue .i need to know the rest . Amazing story . Full of adventure . But update again wil uuuuuuuu
Guest chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
OH MY GOD. I can't believe I just read through all that because this story is absolutely amazing. Please post the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Pleaaase come back and finish the story! The happy ending was so close! Please don't leave it like this. Your writing is fabulous. Honestly, this and Wind and waves are worth publishing as books. Keep going.
gw chapter 26 . 10/1/2014
love it please update
alynawatlovers chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
Noooooooo! Why did you have to stop so close to the end? So close until Dora and Remus are reunited? Whhhhhhyyy? You have no idea how much this story has completely drawn me in. You really don't, but as a slight inkling, let me explain. I have two weeks to pack up my house and move, in between work and errands that are a must, but for the past two days, I have been ignoring all but work to read this and the prequel. It is so well written, amusing, and just - wonderful altogether. There are plot twists, action, romance, pirates(got to love them), betrayals, forgiveness, human vices, fallacies of all kinds, and all woven together masterfully. Amazing. Thank you for the hard work, though I personally hope that you intend to pick this back up.
HelenaThePineappleEater chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
You said a few months ...NOT TWO YEARS! :( Please! Don't leave this story on a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
Your writing technique is FLAWLESS. I love the storyline, I love how much life you bring these characters-please review soon!
Glove23 chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
I was really looking forward to Remus and Dora being reunited too.
Your story is fantastic and I wish you hadn't abandoned it like this. But it doesn't matter. It's still a great story with a fantastic plot line and to die for character development. I applaud you.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
please update
BeaCenteno chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
Dear author, your work must be known to everyone why not try to publish your works somewherelse

Thirty more days of August and it'sofficially the 2nd year anniversary of your last update! please update this
BeaCenteno chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
I lve sirius here hahaha he's cute here you know what author I think i've memorized your story already
BeaCenteno chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
this is my nth time reading this and i'm still looking forward for the next chapter of the last one