Reviews for The most dangerous words in the world are 'I do'
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 51 . 2/5
I absolutely loved this story. I love the darker stories and this was delicious! ! You did a fantastic job! Thank you for the amazing read! !
Wow! Good job!
Lost in a magic realm chapter 51 . 12/20/2014
I would say that this story has one of the best endings, when it comes to your stories. :)
Eventhough I'm not that fond of Severus and Hermione stories, then this one was really good. Thank for sharing it with us.
sweett90049 chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
Okay your plot is amazing...but i just had to stop reading. You litterally make Hermione sound like some pathetic whiny little girl. Not the spit fire Gryfindor woman she has become by her 6th year. Shes always been the more mature one out of the Golden Trio. This Hermione lacks the passion that you find in the books and movies. Oh and FOR MERLINS SAKE SHE'S A TEENAGER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD even though she is a virgin here she would still be well versed in the art of sex just from listening and talking to fellow classmates or even reading. Most teenagers now a days know more about sex then most adults do. Keep writing and dont give up!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
im confused... she was only wearing a bra... then all of a sudden she was only without her shirt and he has to undo her pants? also, if shed just come from class, wouldnt she be wearing a skirt?
Guest chapter 51 . 5/2/2014
I just can't understand what exactlly everyone found great or even amazing. I have read a lot of fanfic stories with that pairing and it was trully amazing. With the characters stay in character or a very small change. Well your Snape is totaly stupid without and depth or even cunning or even the maturity for his age, Hermione ok what should I say about. She is seventeen for crying out loud! how it is possible to be so ignorant about sex or so childish? She is a bookworm but she knows about sex and she never acts like a five year old girl.
And what about bella and Hermione totaly the best friends?She almost kill her in the movies. Don't start about Voldermore totaly out of character. And an advice do not use a language that you do not know at all. I am Greek and I almost pull my hairs out when I try to understand this stupid little mojo you have wrote. Please next time try to put them in character and just manipulate the events for your advance. Than you very much and I appreciate your work but it doesn't seem you try a lot or that you have watch the movies or read the books.
Mu-Nition chapter 51 . 10/8/2013
Snape wouldn't raise the child in a million years. And if she came to desire someone more than she did her husband once, it would happen again. The fact that she loved another after so little time after she said she loved him would mean that she has zero respect towards him, and after keeping the child of Voldemort, who is a better lay than her husband, she never would. As depicted here would resent her forever after what she did, as he would never be able to trust her again.

Lame ending.
Aisha04 chapter 51 . 5/8/2013
This was interesting. The ending could have been better
randomfan17 chapter 51 . 2/4/2013
Aww, i loved this. I sort of wished Severus and Hermione had made it but Voldemort can make himself irresistible especially when he's actually lying to get in your pants because he thinks your hot. Hehe, think you could do a story where her and Sev make it or are you all Voldemort x Hermione? I loved this story though.
randomfan17 chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
Okay, i went to google translate and maybe their's someone messing with it, but does it really translate into what i found it to translate into? Because that's hilarious for people that come in just thinking it's some sort of serious spell and it ends up being that. Oh my lord, that was the best laugh i've gotten today.
Wtf chapter 51 . 7/31/2012
Seriously dafaq... Story was great ending not so much...
MoonShadowAMR chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Very nice.
Qwestiria chapter 51 . 7/22/2012
this is great!
please write another chapter!
caradens chapter 51 . 7/6/2012
excellent thanks
takeawaymyimagination chapter 17 . 12/18/2011
What? What happened on this chapter? I'm confused. Why was hermione talking to snape then suddenly it jumped to voldemort?