Reviews for Cross Out
Seth8627: love the story and character portrayal. Can't wait for more!
JusticeNotRevenge chapter 18 . 5/2/2018
This is an amazing and marvelous story! I absolutely adore it! It is so innovative and weird in its own hilarious way!
BlueRoseUK chapter 18 . 7/29/2016
Never come across your fic before and was having an Alex Rider fic nostalgia moment: really enjoyed it. A family bbq with Jack, Neal's family, Tom, K-Unit... sounds hilarious!
dorfchaosgenie chapter 18 . 1/28/2016
This is a beautiful story you have here :) I absolutely love it! And I want an update (yeah I'm demanding)!
I can't really see a problem with the age difference...
Anyway :D good job and keep going!
Craizy chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Hahahah you so had me there! I was totally thinking the guy was Alex, and then WHAM! Haha not so much! Very good, very attention grabbing at the end there!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Please continue this story! It is so amazing! I LOVE it!
spiderman chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
I love this story! There are times where Alex seems a little ooc but she's a girl in this one so it's not super strange. I thought the sex scene was good (I hope they used protection!) and I loved the unit's reaction. At times the kidnapping part is a little forced or not very smooth but it comes together pretty well(also, both alex and eagle are very worried and emotionaly unstable so it makes sence for the writing to be a bit choppy, not sure if that's what you were going for, but it works!). My favorite parts are the times when they're on dates, please write more date sceens! Thanks for an awesome story, please update soon! I expect a awesome proposal sceen and maybe a couple fight something like: "stop leaving your dirty underware around!" or "I hate it when you go to the grocery store and buy random stuff but forget the milk!", one of them must have some annoying habit the other person doesn't like, but just a small argument, maybe with some make up cuddling and sappy disney movies. Thanks for reading if you got this far.
Vivianne95 chapter 18 . 6/5/2015
More Updates Please!
Arianna Archer chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
This story is so cute and drama-filled and awesome! You really portray the character's actions and emotions very realistically, which is rare on this website. I myself find doing that next to impossible, so I am very impressed. I'm hoping Alex will share everything she's done or it will come out sometime, because I would love to see that reaction.
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
uh cool
ripper34 chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
Good story
peachgloss chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
Fem!Alex? I think I love you.
Niniveh chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
Thank you so much for adding a chapter - I've been hoping for so long that you would!
I think it's good that you show the couple doing normal things - even for Alex life cannot always be bombs, shootings and kidnappings.
Neal's mum sounds just like Neal - that icecream spoon made me giggle!
Happy Easter,
Nini
MLM24 chapter 18 . 4/2/2015
Great chapter!
Lee Ed chapter 18 . 4/1/2015
Hey! I'm really glad you've not abandoned Cross Out. :) Is Alex still not on good terms with Snake? and what did Wolf do when he realised Alex has been shot in the chest before? Keep updating and good job for the effort you've put in for this! :)))