Reviews for Cross Out
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 18 . 3/31/2015
AHHHHHHHH IS THIS REAL You updated, this is so exciting! Alex and Neal are still being super cute together. I see that Neal is planning to propose. Actually, isn't Alex still 17 at this point? Looking forward to the next chapter!
Arianna Archer chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
Nice I like it!
bsms123 chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
New Chapter! All I can say is that this has made my day.
Just so you know I scared my dogs when I did my happy dance while chanting New Chapter, New Chapter.
Jay chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
Oh. My. God.
Oh, really, it took me a while to figure out which story this was. But when I made sure... well, wow!
So... great, I hope - I really do - that your next update is in 2015. Sorry, but you can't blame anyone for thinking you'd abandoned this. I'm glad you say you didn't, though!
Well done! I want to see the 'family thing' in Alex's house!
espoir1066 chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
If you don't post soon after this, I'm going to cry. I loved it and you should too. You can always add more later if you're worried about it.
xDarklightx chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
I like it.
uwishuwerecool chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
hahahaha love thiss story please write more
Snow0Redemption chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I just want you to know before I continue reading, because I definitely will, that that totally threw me for a loop. I mean, I guessed you were going to gender-bend, but I did not expect it to happen this way. I thought you were going to do an introduction into the secret, but nope. BAM! Alex Rider. I thought Neal was Alex this whole time, so yeah. Totally threw me off. I hope you intended to do that because it was amazing. Even if you didn't, that's okay 'cause it was still amazing!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
no new updates?
such disappointment
Niniveh chapter 17 . 4/7/2014
Yeah, liked it as much the second and third time I reread it! :) Hope to see more of your writing in this universe when you feel up to it.
Cheers, Nini
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
VERY VERY GOOOOOOD. Very good.
RomanceLover646 chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
pls update! this is really weird and the gender change is confusing but one you it the hang of it, its awesome!
plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssss s update
Mokuren no Ken chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
I don't usually do hetero ships and have never thought about Eagle and Alex together, but this was SO CUTE! I loved the two of them together!
Lil chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
Thanks for posting the story! I love the group dynamic and how the relationship between Eagle and Alex unfolded. Would you be willing to continue the story with a sequel? I really loved it!
Wolfie101 chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
I really like this book and if you made a second one I would go nuts its so alsome. Don't mind the spelling please
391 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »