Reviews for Cross Out
MULI chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
Is this the end? Love'd it!
The-Viper-Queen chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
are you going to update soon?
SeeSea22 chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha! do they find out about alex being a former scorpia assasin?
SeeSea22 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
gender bending? this'll be fun as heck!
Niniveh chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
Aha - Neal has finally learnt not to blurt everything out! Good save, that. Thanks for continuing this, it's a favourite!
whywillitnotletmedeletethis chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
:-) :-) :-) Pleeeeeease :-) pleeeeeeeeease :-) pleeeeeeease :-) update :-) soon! :-) This :-) story :-) is :-) sooooooo :-) good! :-) :-) :-)
LBQIO chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
love!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
Urk, barely dodged the bullet this time. I get the feeling that, like all other secrets that have been kept, this one will eventually come out too. I look forward to the next chapter
double-oh-nothin chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
sorry I'm not logged in, but anywhoooooo... I LOVE IT SO MUCH! You just keep writing and I'll keep reviewing! You have serious skill and I'm so glad u finally updated!
Evgenia chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
WOW, you won't believe me if I tell you how I reacted when I saw that you had updated! I almost thought it was a different fic called Cross Out, then I saw that it wasn't and... aaah! Please, tell me you will update again soon!
It was kinda funny to watch the rest of K-Unit (Snake, Wolf and Fox) discussing and eventually deciding that there was no way nothing had happened the night before. Hehe, and Neal's thoughts about what Ben, Jack, Wolf and Snake would do to him if they found Alex in the bed naked were just... priceless.
Anyways, looking forward to the next update, hope it's sometime in this week (hey, you owe us, readers, a couple of updates due to the time it took you for this). Bye for now :)
Happy reader chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Omg omg omg omg omg omg I thought you had given up. Now your back this makes me so happy. Don't leave us wondering again if you had given up. Please update and hurry most are probably excited you are back.
bsms123 chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
A new chapter, yes!(jumping up and down when seen).
I love the chapter, and have to say I don't understand what people may be complaining about with the whole sex thing. here in Australia the legal age is 16 like Britain. I also believe that they are mature enough in there relationship to have made that decision. anyway love hoe Neal dealt with the phone call. really looking forward to the next chapter.
The Potters of the Future chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Alex is insane
xDarklightx chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
I really like it. Update soon.
evgenia-iknowivereviewedbefore chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Oh, I review again, in hope that you'll continue this. You can't just leave us with a cliffhanger like this! You just can't! And this story is awesome, as is your writing and your imagination!

Please, please, continue, I'm falling to my knees, continue!

BTW, you needn't approval for putting sex in the story. I mean, the scene wasn't out of the rating of the story.

Bye :)