Reviews for Cross Out
Evgenia chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
'Shit'? I should be the one saying that! When will you continue this? I just love it! So cute! And you write great, too!
kay chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
I love this chapter please update soon!
Jester94 chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
Please update this story it is so good and I really want to know what happens next. So please update/1
authorwannabe101 chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
Are you done? Is is completed? Because if is isn't, can you update soon? And I really hope it isn't, as you've been doing a really good job so far. Update soon!
Sammycharley-22 chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
FINALY
double-oh-nothing chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
"...Neal? What the hell are you doing answering Alex's phone?"

Neal's eyes widened. "Shit."

Oops I have to say that was one of Neal's stupider moments it made me laugh well got to go have to go read spin out bye
double-oh-nothing chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok so that is so good I love ones where Alex is a girl (sorry Alex) I have a whole community about it if you would like to try it the name is female alex
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 16 . 12/2/2011
One fluff, two fluffs, three fluffs, four fluffs, five flu- ...Holy cheese sticks. Ehehe, the sex thing blindsided me there. . Although, it does make an inordinate amount of sense when I think about it. Man, I am so looking forward to Ben's reaction. Or even better: K-unit's reaction. :D
Aima chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
The story is wonderful, I usually hate gender benders as they seem pointless- but you actually seem to have cause to write this as such, other than a fear of writing slash and a desire to see two characters together.

The only part I don't get is your near constant need for approval on the sex issue. 16 is the state(Montana for example) age of consent in many parts of america, never mind England. The characters are also killers so the sex gives balance to the story, and it's not like you feel the need to give TMI on the issue.

Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
please update an angry ben is funny
backdrop chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
I am strangely in love with this story. I usually hate gender-benders, but something about this one makes it awesome. Love it so far :D
bsms123 chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
I can't believe I forgot to review the last chapter, so disappointed in my self, do this is for both.

let it be known that for some odd reason I always seem to have a silly reaction to this story, weather it be jumping up and down with joy, yelling, or doing some kind of weird war dance.

(in my defense I was sleep deprived and had one to many cups of coffee to get over said sleep deprivation.)

I absolutely love the last two chapters, but the latest one has to be my favorite.

Neal's going to be in BIG trouble, I am sitting here just imaging all the ways Ben is going to kill him. (oh the joy.)

Anyway, as always looking forward to the next chapter.
Kira Kyuu chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
-chuckles- Neal's gonna catch some flak for this, ain't he?

Thanks for the update!

K9
Blown chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
The ending was so amazing, I was blown away. Literally. I laughed so hard that I (on a spinny chair) flew away from my computer, at the risk of banging my head.

Thank you.

(For making me laugh, not for almost banging my head)

I am, or course, exaggerating a bit, but the compliment is heartfelt. Awesome chapter! You're updating so quickly! You're putting me to shame.

Other than the awesome ending (BEN! *chortles), and the surprisingness of Neal STALKING Alex, I wasn't surprised. I kind of knew they'd get back together...

Does this mean this story will end soon? The problem has been solved, the climax has been reached.

...though...hopefully...you still have a trick up your sleeve?

~Blown D
zeichnerinaga chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
okay.

the first chapter now was a bit depressing, but the end of this chapter was funny.

why are you answering alex phone?

lol

great job!

i won't ask.

i mean i shouldn't.

i've got no right to ask.

i want to.

but i won't.

hell,forgett it, i'll just add hypocrite to my name and have it done.

i know i've got ABSOLUTELY NO right to ask this, as i can't update storys regularry myself, but when will you update somnium visum?
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »