Reviews for That Thin Line
GR Julia chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
I'm dumbfounded! It's Amazing! Great job, seriously! Loved the whole story, ADORED the ending & it's all been pretty well matching the real characters' nature. Excellent. Waiting for your next works.
MissAnderson92 chapter 15 . 12/28/2009
AWESOME! xx
Wildweasel chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Loved it!

Especially the "no back up plan" lol

Thanks. It gave me good hours to read!
AmILeo chapter 15 . 7/27/2009
Cool ending. I'd like to read the reunion at the hospital/lab. I'm going to check out your other stories.
AmILeo chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
I think Mac should feel more badly about what happened to Stella. But I'm reading on, you're doing a great job.
AmILeo chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
I like this. You're doing a fantastic job at writing the suspense and emotions of the characters. I prefer your Stella to the actual Stella.
sparkygirl82 chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
Wow, just read this whole story. Really well done. Great job with the case, all the twists and turns. Great action and great characterization. Love it!
goodbye my love chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
i just got done reading your story and thougt it was very well written and i could not stop reading it even tho i ahd to leave for work a couple of times and had to save the next chapter so i knew where i was in it. thanks for a good story and keep up the great work, anne
snow6835 chapter 15 . 3/10/2009
that was a beautiful story, filled with very poignant moments and great drama. i did find myself feeling sorry for john miles, though his actions were horrible, i could find myself understanding how his life spiraled out of control. great job and keep writing! :D
Charmed225 chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
Wow! Such an awesome story...I couldn't stop reading! And now I think I want to read it again...Brilliant :D
Tracey Claybon chapter 15 . 12/28/2008
Excellent and suspenseful story.
3Mazzy-Bee chapter 15 . 12/11/2008
Ah! It was soo good :) Just like so Mac and Stella but now all fluffy and girly, raw emotion with subtle bits of their close bond and realationship and I love how you incorporated the other characters and all the cases into one with making in to complicated and losing the reader.

Top notch, Well Done.

x
music-and-fairytales chapter 15 . 4/25/2008
Hey! I only just found your story and I thought you'd like to know that I loved it. Great work! Can't wait to read more from you.
Evan Lorne chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
Nicely done, good climactic rising of tension in the final chapter, good ending. You're British though, aren't you? It's the "torch". In North America and on CSI, it's a "flashlight" .
findinggonzo chapter 15 . 3/25/2008