Reviews for Yuki's Nightmare
Gravitation fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Continuing. Me:How would I? That is the only file I need a password to open. Shuichi:Oh well is password is-Yuki:You, bedroom with me now. As for you... Me:Yes? Yuki:You may be on it. Me:Thank you, for one hour everyday? Yuki:And that's it. Me:Truce?Yuki*Smiling a little* Truce. *As we both shake hands* Shuichi:Ohhhh Yuuuuuukiiiiii. Yuki:Coming. *As he shuts the bedroom door behind them* Me:Have fun! Yuki*From inside the room* Shut up. Me:Sorry, about that yeah I'm gonna be living with them for awhile so it's gonna be hard puting down a review without being disturbed by Yuki, anyway I loved that story you did and I hope to read more gravitation fanfic from you as you hope to read more reviews about it from me anyways keep it up bye. Oh Yuki's diary! Yuki*While still have sex with Shuichi in the bedroom*If you read it you're dead! Me:Just kidding! Besides I can't read japanese. (But I've been taking japanese class so I'm a little fimiliar with the language now) I'm gonna read it later. (25 minutes later) Me:Now time for Yuki's diary to see what really goes on in his mind.*Starts reading the diary* Me:Wow he's got talent he even makes the writings in his diary look like something off from his novels. See ya. Please consider on writing more Fanfics you and Yuki were born to be writers. Bye.(35 minutes later) Yuki*Walking towards the door to the study* Time's up squirt. Me:Oh shit! *Quickly puts away the diary* Yuki:Did you do something that will give a good reason to kill you? Me:Only the times when I forget to tell you thanks for taking me in and I love you and Shuichi *Hugs Yuki's waist* Shuichi:*Now sitting on the sofa* Awww! Yuki* Slowly pulls me off* Yuki:Umm...thanks now go away. *As he sits down in his seat* Me: Hey Shuichi you wanna go to the park? Shuichi:Yeah. Let's go, see ya when we get back Yuki. Yuki: 'Kay. Yuki:Hi look I will admit I was worried about Shuichi when I had that dream but I knew it was a dream but that dosen't mean I can't from out of nowhere be worried about my husband's safety, right? See ya. And yes I will agree you should write more Fanfics. Bye.
Gravitation fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I loved it. You scared me I thought you killed then I remembered the genre didn't say tragedy so I knew this would have a happy ending after all but then when Shuichi was all "Wake up Yuki, you were having a nightmare", I was shock to know that it was all a fucked up dream and me and Yuki had nothing to worry about to begin with whew! Yuki:What do you mean by "we" I knew it was a dream all along you damn brat. Me:Oh shut the fuck up Eiri Yuki, you were worried too, you may have all of your book loving fans fooled but if you can't fool Shuichi then you can't fool me I know you loved Shuichi and I know though you'll never admit it you felt like someone literally ripped your heart out when you thought Shuichi was dead. After all you do love him. Yuki:Well of course I love him but I wasn't worried. Me:Yes you were! Yuki:No I wasn't! Me:Don't you dare give me that I-am-a-cold-bastard bullshit after the doctor told you before you woke up you purposely drove your car into a truck! Yuki:I was suddenly in a suicidal mood and I wanted to end it all it nothing to with the fact that I thought Shuichi was dead. Me:How the hell did get this anyway? I read the fanfic so I'm the one puting down the reviews! Yuki:Well it is MY laptop you're using you damn brat. Me:Don't call me a brat call Shuichi that meanwhile you said you were done so it's my turn you damn older dude! Yuki:... Me:See how you like it when you people damn brats,hurts your pride doesn't it? Yuki:Why are you even here? Me:Because Shuichi said you two were gonna let me here for a awhile. Yuki:Well I changed my mind hit the road! Me:Why do have to be mean all the time?! You're mean to Shuichi and to me what did we ever do to you? Yuki:Do you guys honestly think I need a reason to be mean to you? First we decided to take care of Rikku for a week now we're stuck 13 months with you I go from novelist,to husband to a babysitter. Me:At least I don't hate babies. Yuki:Why don't you just go to your room and watch like a good boy and leave alone? Me:Why don't you just run to Shuichi whenever he comes home and wrap him in your arms giving him a big kiss like a good husband and leave to do whatever I fucking want? Yuki: Two days and already I'm thinking about throwing you out window. Me:Then you'd be doing me a favor! Yuki:Then let's do it. Shuichi:What's going on I just got back from work and I hear shouting. is being mean to me! *runs to Shuichi hugging him by the waist* Shuichi:Now, now don't cry, Yuki what did you do? Yuki:I found him going on Fanfics. Me:Shuichi call the police. Yuki:On MY laptop, that I use for writing books. Me:Well you said you were done you mean blonde hair self centered child hating fuck head! Shuichi:Yuki let him have a little fun on your laptop. Yuki:But I use for writing purposes. Me:You let Shuichi be on it and he doesn't write novels! Yuki:That's because we're married. Twerp! Me:Oh come on Yuki what harm can I do if I'm just going on Fanfics and YouTube and stuff, as long as I'm not doing anything on the files you saved then what harm can I do? Shuichi:Yeah Yuki let the little sweetheart have his fun.*As Shuichi traces his finger around Yuki's chest* Shuichi:I'm sure there's other things you can do while he's on it. Yuki:Fine, you can be on it but if I find out you fucked up with my novels I doing I will literally throw you out the window! Me:How wouldl I?
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
awwwww that was cute
Miss Jester61 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
that was so sweet you made yuki care. i like the story it was sweet
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aw so angsty and cute :D
Yuuki Zala chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
wow nice one shot love it!
JessMess chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Awesome awesome awesome!

this was a beautiful one shot :P
RetickLover chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
aw! so adorable!
Chibi Ally chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Holy crap I thought you had really killed him off!

That would have just made me...oh...r...AH!

Sorry for my mini freak out there, but it's all okay because it was just a dream right...right!

Good story!
MamaDestiel chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That was so great! I loved it! Keep writing!

oni-hime-san chapter 1 . 10/3/2008

that was really good...i would be way too scared to ever leave the person in a nighmare like that after ive had it...the way it seemed, well it kinda seemed like a preminition, ya kno?
biggtigger chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
cute almot a tear jerker.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wabb1t chapter 1 . 3/11/2008

I thought Shuichi really died!

Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Have you ever noticed how car accidents are the number one cause of character death? Lol I made the statistic up but it sure seams that way.

Poor Eiri... at least he had the chance to see him again; he had a second chance to show his Shuichi how much he really loves and cares for him.

One thing: it would be K keeping them after time.. and Sakano is their producer... K is their manager.

Amber Hermione