Reviews for Where I Stood
Dane2605 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I really liked the ending to this with the cd. If nothing else he has something he can add to his Peyton box :-)
alaricnomad chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Now this was absolutely gorgeous. I loved it all, how they could go from slightly flirty at his office to fighting to a passionate kiss in no time is so LP. The Rivercourt scene was beautiful as well. Peyton reiterated back to him all the promises he broke- he so deserved that. And I love the bittersweet ending...just a touch of hope.
jordanfan360 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
wow, this made me cry like three times.

one: when Peyton qoutes his words to her.

two: "The little boy who saw the comet." I was in awe when he said that she drives a Mercury Comet. I hadn't made that conection before...

three: Songs to make you think of US! I can't believe she left. *sighs*

aah!they are so tragic! We desperately need a happy ending.
jamyj30 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
loved it, cant wait for more
Sparks6 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I completely loved this.

I have been loving this season. LP angst is the best.

The flashbacks were heartbreaking. I'm still recovering. And I hate Lindsey.
Trosario chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
wow this is really good sofar I want more

I hate Lucas for breaking up with Peyton just because she wanted to wait 1 more year guess he can't wait 4ever like her promissed and it was hard to see peyton after she woke up and found the cd and the in the office were she cried it broke my heart

I want so baddly to punch lucas specaly when I know that this whole Lucas-kisses-peyton-than-proposed-to-lindsay thing still comes

I just hope ur story will have it better but I'm sure u will
DiddyKongOTH chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Good story luv LP but understand the triangle there good job
BethanyChristine chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aw ~Sniff~ I love this. I especially enjoyed the scene in his office and at the rivercourt when they both kind of opened up about the past and how they felt about what went down. I can't wait until they get to do this on the show. I want a knock down drag out passionate arguement between these two so that the wounds are reopened and we get to see and maybe hear outloud how they feel about each other now. Even though I think we already know it would be nice to hear it.

Anyway thank you for the car/comet connection ... I had heard that same thing about the boy who saw the comet and knew that it was about Lucas and Peyton but for some reason I couldn't figure out what a comet had to do with Leyton ... Um DUH!

I pray that this writers strike ends so that we can see what happens beyond the mock wedding.

Are you gonna write more to this story? Cause I love it.

Bethany
WDE11 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I loved it.

I still can't believe he is gonna give Peyton's ring to Lindsey. I can't believe Lucas didn't wait a year-but why didn't Peyton say yes-but just have a long engagement. These 2 drive me nuts. I'm afraid this whole season we are gonna be frustrated as LP fans.
jadedcutie494 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
another great short story. But I will admit, I'm beyond confused sometimes. I really need to see season 5... anyway, great story, keep up the good work
marin chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
nice work - hopefully bits of this will make it into the show! you captured LP!
yellowsocks chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I definitely liked this. It was amazing :)

-Annie.
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
that was really sweet. i hope lp get there someday and we get to see it :(

im hoping that ring does have an inscription in s5 but i doubt it.

this week oth nrocked. i loved the happy lp. thr proposal turned out way better than i read in spoilers. it made me cry because i understood both sides. and the song was perfect.

anyway lovely story
OTH Season5 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Great piece of writing. Loving all the angst this season but it doesn't look as promosing as I'd hoped for LP. Can't wait for more of your works.
ZuzuBlack chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
AW! i love it! job well done! it would be lovely if you could continue and turn it into an amazing LP story, i would totally root for them...