Reviews for Rubicon
leavingyouforme chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
Cute and sweet chapter.

Yep Bee, Optimus did something similar to what you did. How did Optimus behave different after his encounter with Prowl?
Silveriss chapter 29 . 5/17/2008
Man, Prowl and Jazz better sit down and have a long talk already because the suspense on this is killing me. I'm curious to know of the barnacles ended up harming Prowl as they did Bumblebee. Then again, maybe Prowl managed to get rid of them all... He could only have been infected on the surface. I don't know. You have a wonderful story going on here. Please, keep it going. I love being able to read an updated chapter.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 29 . 5/17/2008
Aw...cute chapter.
I play wid fir3 chapter 29 . 5/17/2008
Weird...I think I just split my face grinning...
Dragowolf chapter 29 . 5/16/2008
GO PROWL! JAZZ WILL ACCEPT YOU WITH OPEN ARMS! You just have to talk to him!

And please JAZZ! Take Prowl back! PLEASE TAKE PROWL BACK!

I cann't wait till Monday! Then I get another chapter!
Foxyperv chapter 29 . 5/16/2008
aww poor prowlie! don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your jazz
AMAPADME chapter 29 . 5/16/2008
OH Man that was so sad and yet at the same time so HOT.
Dragowolf chapter 28 . 5/15/2008
First I would like to apoligize... I just started reading this fic today (I read all 28 chapters) beacause I didn't think it sound intersting and I would like to apologize for that assumption...

CAUSE THIS FIC ROCKS! I love it! I love the drama, the romance, everything! And I want more! Can I please have more? PLEASE! This is good!

I love the PrimeXBee action, and how Bulkhead wants a mate of his own! And I love the JazzXProwl action too! (Hey now that they are back together will they be getting together? PLEASE!)

And I love the Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus arc! LOVE IT! AND CANN'T WAIT FOR MORE! PLEASE MAY I HAVE MORE?

And the Dinobots were fun too! LOVE THEM!

THis is a great story and I cann't wait till the next chapter! I hope it comes soon!

PLEASE MORE! PLEASE!

I think I'm going to have to go reread this whole thing... it is soo good!

You know have another loyal reader!

So what is going to happen to the barnacles? And how are they going to cause problems?

PLEASE MORE SOON! LOVE THIS FIC!

And again sorry for not starting it soon... I just had no idea what I was missing... it is really good!
Foxyperv chapter 28 . 5/13/2008
so it was the barnacles! XD

thanks for the congrats

hum, I'm not sure that Bulkhead is that right

who knows what a nympho bot could do?

he could see bumblebee trying to turn on sentinel just to freak him out and get revenge XD

update soon :3
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 28 . 5/13/2008
Interesting plot twist.
Dragyn's Sky chapter 28 . 5/13/2008
Oh man, I was reading and I couldn't get it out of my head that those barnacles had originally been on Megatron's body. I'm glad that it looks like Bee didn't catch his little 'virus' indirectly from Megatron XD It kills me that the 'bots have their equivalent of a sexually transmitted disease!
leavingyouforme chapter 28 . 5/13/2008
"Bee wouldn’t try to go after them, right?" No, of course not, Bulkhead thought. At least the Elite had nothing to fear."

And this statement just scream to be wronged - you didn't put it for nothing so obvious at the end. And neither did you put Bee's words in that he could hide a "nasty thing" in Sentinel's RECHARGE BERTH (you know what I'm getting at? xD).

"There had been a rather...indecent approach from the young 'bot several orns ago, and Primus help him if he couldn't resist; but since then, Ratchet's systems..."

o.O Bee also got after our dear grumpy medi-bot? The little And Ratchet of course rather enjoyed the attention.

*ducks a wrench being thrown by said medic*

About which time/episode frame happened this?

For me, the most suspicious detail in this chapter is the fact that Prowl never voiced any problems although he also had been infected by the barnacles. Sure there isn't anything?
Atalan chapter 28 . 5/13/2008
... this cannot end well for Jazz and Prowl...
VAwitch chapter 28 . 5/12/2008
*snicker* Bee has barnacles! *giggles*

Nice play on words...
ShiTiger chapter 28 . 5/12/2008
I'm almost hoping Bumblebee does try to seduce Sentinal... I wonder if he'd be able to resist (yeah, right). Ultra Magnus... would try to put Bee off, but Bee is way too cute for anyone to say no to. Can't wait for an update!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »