Reviews for Rubicon
shmoms chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
super awesome!

I loves the Bee/Primeness!

so leave it that way! :3

hehe

awesome, Keep it up!
Lingering chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Such a tease, Bee.

I loved it, both the hotness and the tentative, cute "exploring". I admit I'd really like to see them eventually attempting the spark bonding, but certain things indeed take time. (I guess we're switching to another couple next, but- maybe in the future? Here's hoping for more. :D)

Either way I'm looking forward to the rest of the series!
clavicula salomonis chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Oh bless. I find Prime's apprehension and Bee's naivety to be so incredibly endearing and sweet.

And so close and yet so far! I'm very hopeful that they'll get a little closer in upcoming chapters :)
Lingering chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Ah, little Bee, that was so cute. Glad to see Optimus isn't reacting too bad to his curiosity. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the awesome work!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Now Ratchet has done it...does he really think Bee can keep that secret to himself? And don't worry, Ratchet, I miss Ironhide too ) I hear he's coming to visit later on!
Lingering chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Insteresting premise, keep going! I can't wait to see what happens next.
naggingfishwife chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I like this story a lot! Looking forward to the next chapter... hoping for a little less emphasis on the human pr0n, and more on OPxBee, but I understand you have to set the scene. Keep up the good work you two :)
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18