Reviews for Sleep
Karoimirth chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
I was having a horrible day until I read this thing.

This chapter is the most adorable thing ever
Doodled93 chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Awesome :D

I read one of your other stories, and then started to go through your other stories... I think one of your stories has only about 5 chapters, and I fooled myself into thinking it was this one... checked the chapters, was more than this, and it just kept scrolling and scrolling XD'

Just startling

Awesome though :D
repeat16 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Simply awesome. Keep up the good work!
Dominique Moreau chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Odd, Whenever I dream that I am swimming I somehow gain the ability to breath underwater no mater how vivid (and they have been very vivid) the dream is. Anyways, this fic is just adorable and a good distraction from stuff I should be doing. I like it.
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 25 . 6/19/2010
I know you have not up dated in like two years but I though I would just review and give some way to sleep. If I don't I probaby won't get to sleep just because I am thinking about it..1)Solve Problems in Your Sleep- Studies show that a little shut-eye can help you tackle problems and make tough decisions(reverse psychology! got to love it).

2)Eat Turkey- It contains tryptophan, a major building block for making serotonin, a neurotransmitter, which sends messages between nerve cells and causes feelings of sleepiness.

3)Go Bing Before Bed- In the evening eat a handful of cherries, which scientists discovered are jam-packed with melatonin.

4)Try a stuff animal! LOL a PANDA!(works for kids)

5)Buy the right bed.
temporalgambit chapter 25 . 8/4/2008
Aw, this is so cute. .

I'm so glad I found this. )

I'll definately be watching for your next update.

And adding this to my favorites, of course. xP
Evide chapter 25 . 7/30/2008
sweet! :D some of those quotes left me laughing hysterically. I loved it! this is really kawaii!

I was trying to think of something that would put you to sleep, and the thing that came to mind was insense. Instead of the smell of onions, I think that a more relaxing, sweet sent can relax the muscles and all. Insense is also good to enhance sexual pleasure, since you keep putting those little notes in. _

so, hopefully there will be more to this! good luck
goneforeverunusedaccount chapter 25 . 7/28/2008
Very cute.
Dorufuu chapter 25 . 6/25/2008
Hehe, it's sweet! Although, I do prefer uke-L, this story's so cute and fluffy you couldn't tell the difference! 3
Calliope-chan chapter 24 . 6/22/2008
I actually watched that documentary on the 'emu-saurus'... I though it was cool...

Anyway, these are adorable. My favorite chapters by far are the storytelling one ("His parents could afford any vowels") and the massage ones. Thank you!
Sarahteehee3 chapter 25 . 6/19/2008
Cute!
Shadow of Darkness 22 chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
XD (laughs) Hilarious!
Axel's Ashes chapter 25 . 6/14/2008
Ah wonderful! I was laughing through it all! Squee!
HotWhiteIce chapter 25 . 6/13/2008
Really great! i read this at like 11:00 at nite, so when i finished i was like " aw man im tired..." but, i am dening myself sleep so i can give a few suggestions 4 the nxt chapters

1.)a cold, wet wash cloth on my eyes helps me relax

2.)classical music

3.)switching sleeping areas (ex. moving 2 couch or invading brothers ginormous plushy bed

4.)(my personal favorite)stairing wide eyed at an inanimate object until ur eyes start 2 water(yes its a bit brutal,but ur eyes hurt afterwords, so u wont want 2 open them again :) )
Sparxyu chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
in my fic, "a lullaby for L", L has a stuffed black Akita named Syrus. mayb a plushie would help him get 2 sleep? works w/ me. cuddling, 2!