Reviews for The Last Spy
SNL31 chapter 52 . 7/12
The inner monologues of Hermione, Severus and Draco are soooooooooo tiresome. I get that we need them to some degree but ye gods you go on and on and on. I just skip them now and go to actual interactions...
SNL31 chapter 30 . 7/10
So far it’s a good plot, if a little slow. My only pet peeve is that Hermione is younger than Harry and Ron? She’s the oldest! Why did you do this?!
lovelessrai chapter 60 . 6/29
I love this story but in this chapter, Draco's middle name is Lysander while in previous chapters it was Orion. Wasn't sure if that was on accident
Kushka chapter 108 . 5/19
Great story
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 10 . 4/16
Wow. That was intense!
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 3 . 4/16
Hey, just stopping by to let you know I'm really enjoying this so far! Cant wait to read more :)
Alexandra chapter 36 . 3/27
I know this is an old chapter hell and old story. I know this because this is the 4th or 5th time I've read it. I've never reviewed before because I don't usually review it all but I wanted to let you know that your teacher was completely wrong you were not a crappy writer. You're talented, know how to stretch out a plot and make it interesting, good at character development and generally good with grammar and spelling along with sentence structure. Don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise
Sela McGrane chapter 108 . 1/9
Took me three days to read this. I couldn't put it down. I nearly had the same breakdown Hermione did when you left me thinking Severus was dead, not gunnar lie. Well done all around. Going on my favorites list, which for the record, I rarely do.
Guest chapter 106 . 12/24/2017
Did you leave anybody alive?
Guest chapter 101 . 12/24/2017
...hummingbird?
Guest chapter 100 . 12/24/2017
Nice way of tying up the kids-of-Hogwarts angle; hope they can power the foundations while fighting
Guest chapter 97 . 12/24/2017
Hermione seems to think a little too highly of herself. If Harry wants to cuss, it's his mouth.

It may have been tough to write, but I couldn't tell it. It's a great chapter, well written and well planned.
Guest chapter 96 . 12/24/2017
I don't think it was intentional, but one of the things I kind of didn't like about this story was how everything seemed to work toward breaking up the closeness of the friendship between the trio.
Guest chapter 95 . 12/24/2017
One of the signs of a great writer is the ability to write characters whose opinions differ from their own (so long as the character's opinions make sense).

Great job!
Guest chapter 91 . 12/23/2017
If you raise a tiger, prepare for it to maul you.
2,657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »