Reviews for The Last Spy
Sela McGrane chapter 108 . 1/9
Took me three days to read this. I couldn't put it down. I nearly had the same breakdown Hermione did when you left me thinking Severus was dead, not gunnar lie. Well done all around. Going on my favorites list, which for the record, I rarely do.
Guest chapter 106 . 12/24/2017
Did you leave anybody alive?
Guest chapter 101 . 12/24/2017
...hummingbird?
Guest chapter 100 . 12/24/2017
Nice way of tying up the kids-of-Hogwarts angle; hope they can power the foundations while fighting
Guest chapter 97 . 12/24/2017
Hermione seems to think a little too highly of herself. If Harry wants to cuss, it's his mouth.

It may have been tough to write, but I couldn't tell it. It's a great chapter, well written and well planned.
Guest chapter 96 . 12/24/2017
I don't think it was intentional, but one of the things I kind of didn't like about this story was how everything seemed to work toward breaking up the closeness of the friendship between the trio.
Guest chapter 95 . 12/24/2017
One of the signs of a great writer is the ability to write characters whose opinions differ from their own (so long as the character's opinions make sense).

Great job!
Guest chapter 91 . 12/23/2017
If you raise a tiger, prepare for it to maul you.
Guest chapter 87 . 12/23/2017
Is PictureLady still off wondering around the castle or is she back twiddling her thumbs in her frame? Has she decided that other people are children of Hogwarts or has she stopped with that useless nonsense?

Paragraph breaks are your friend. I promise.
Guest chapter 86 . 12/23/2017
This whole Hermione: Suddenly ASSASSIN!11! bit is a little too much, a little too hard to believe.
Guest chapter 85 . 12/23/2017
:( I thought Severus and Hermione had "spellphones" (and I adore that term for them - so appropriate!) so they could, you know, talk. Did Severus ever tell HandlerHermione about Dammy? About cuckoo DL?
Guest chapter 84 . 12/23/2017
Yesssssssss...because Hermione has SO MUCH FREE TIME TO SPEND ON EVEN MORE TRAINING WHILE SHE'S TRAINING AND TRAINING OTHERS WHILE SHE'S TEACHING AND GRADING AND SUPERVISING DETENTIONS AND DOING HER SPY DUTIES WITH SEVERUS AND BREWING AND SLEEPING AND BATHING AND EATING AND AND AND AND...

MarySue much?
Guest chapter 83 . 12/23/2017
Because Hermione just has So Much Free Time already... (It's a peeve of mine when writers load task upon task upon task upon task to all the time burdens Hermione already has in whatever story - it's like they think she still has a time turner or something.)
Guest chapter 82 . 12/23/2017
Did Snape *ever* tell Hermione about the DL going batshit and Dammy Malfoy being his right-hand brain or did they just waste the rest of their talking time on vagina/penis bullshit?

I love how you've incorporated Hermione's parents as actual entities in this story rather than just a vague presence to spice things up but otherwise utterly unnecessary. In a way it's nice seeing Harry and Ron cast as side-characters rather than the be-all/end-all even though it's an SS/HG story (see that all too often). The bit with Luna and the woman-witch-power group, though - that feels a bit much like more of an afterthought than anything. And all that "child of Hogwarts" drama, that feels more like a side-side-side-plot, like it was presented as somehow mythically important but then it all kind of fizzed out?
Guest chapter 81 . 12/23/2017
(Constantly asking readers to forgive you for long absences in chapter after chapter after chapter in your ANNOYINGLY HIGHLIGHED AND BOLDED ANs gets...old, hon. Stop it. Stop it now. *wags finger*)

Ah, Sevvie, you just'bout blew it there, son.
2,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »