Reviews for The Last Spy
and next up! The surprise snape!?
Marguex chapter 27 . 2/18
Okay, so far I read this much and I love it..it is a lot of information thrown into the story like with Hermione and the Library and Snape teaching her how to spy, but it's a lot in a good way, I mean there is so much stuff packed into this story and I love that in a story, because it means that you as an author does all this research and then not only are you writing an entertaining story, but you also give a lot of information, so that as a reader I learn some new stuff, while also reading one of my favorite couples...anyways I am going to read some more and be posting a review every few chapters or so. Anyways, love it and great job so far.
mama123 chapter 16 . 1/7
Can buildings blus? Hahaha.
mama123 chapter 15 . 1/7
So far amazing story. I loved hermys other world story, the fact that the head is real n not an illusion gives it a whole new dimension. Very good indeed.
Guest chapter 107 . 11/15/2013
*Sigh of relief* THANK MERLIN, everything is better now. Amazing story. It really is one of the best that I've read... And your writing has also improved throughout the story. It just got better and better to the point if outstanding. Well done, and thank you so much for an amazing read.
Guest chapter 106 . 11/15/2013
WHAT THE HELL! I'VE BEEN READING THIS INCREDIBLY LONG STORY RELIGIOUSLY FOR TWO WEEKS! AND YOU DROP THAT! THAT IS THE END! YOU BETTER E JOKING, OR THERE DAMN WELL BETTER BE AN ALTERNATIVE TO WHAT YOU'VE JUST WRITTEN! I refuse to believe it! No bloody way! 108 chapters and you do that, you must be pulling my leg- LEG! My heart strings! I'm crying like a baby over here! Ok, on with the next chapter, it better be what I'm hoping for cause I truly hope I didn't waste 2 weeks on a sad ending! :'(
Hungryelf chapter 38 . 11/8/2013
I can't wait till the tension between snape and hermione just explodes. I'm sort of imagining a scene where hermiones poly juice wears off and snape will get all annoye because she's STILL hot. Heheh I hope it's not to far now, I'm getting a bit impatient. Great so far though
Guest chapter 108 . 10/22/2013
I just wanted to say thank you, thank you for writing this amazing story x
English Major chapter 39 . 10/18/2013
Congratulations! For the first time, EVER, after multi-thousands of fan fiction stories read, YOURS was the first to contribute to the 'worthy quotes' wall in my personal library. Thank you for doing your utmost to maintain the integrity of our language and thank you for creating literature that even those who do not truly appreciate can understand.
Evelyn Fiedler chapter 108 . 10/1/2013
Hello Miss Sylphides,

I know you ended your story long ago, but I hadn't discovered it since two weeks or so ago. I love it. Specially the well-structured relationship between Hermione and Severus. I also liked a lot the major kick-ass role of Hermione as Spy Handler and Asassin. But you avoided magistrally the mary sue-ish plot giving other major importance to other characters like Draco and Ron, Jane and Daniel Granger, Luna -of course (And The Morrigan )-, Lavender and the OCC's Skye, Honour, Master Li, Lionel, Evangeline, Damascus and Co.

I just wanted to extend my appretiation for your cunning and bravado and cleverness and humbleness, every bit of a Child of Hogwarts, in this adventure.

(Ah, and also, you mentioned Colombian coffee beans- I'm from Colombia and our coffee IT IS that good, hope you have tasted it)

This will be one of my favorites. ;)
fae-lii chapter 108 . 9/26/2013
This is an excellent story but it needs a beta. You seem to have forgotten in the epilogue that you abolished the house system, and several times in the early chapters you refered to Mippy as "she". There are a few other instances like that as well, plus some places where words got left out and some grammer errors. I know I sound like I am complaining but truly I did love your story, and think it is one of the best I have ever read. Maybe THE best. I absolutely love it.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 108 . 9/20/2013
A lovely story!
Janie24 chapter 108 . 9/11/2013
Your story is longest and one of three best stories (The last Spy, The Last Marauder, When a lioness fights) I've read, ever :) I love stories where Hermione is more involved in war than in books, you know, spy and things like that, simply where she know how to fight. I like time travel too, but only if she stays in that time, because I find it impossible, that her original timeline would remain unchanged :) And I also hate, when Hermione miraculously drop to the middle of Marauders' seventh year and befriend with anyone... Marauders themselves, Lily, Severus, Lucius, Fat lady, Giant Squid... :D ble... no one can be friends with everybody. And no one can intrudes to marauders tight group as their best friend in HALF A YEAR.
Anyway, I totally love you story, I read it really quickly, considering that this it English and I'm Czech :) So I am your second foreign-language reviewer, if nothing has changed :) And if you read some story alike this, please try to remember me write, thanks :)
P.S: I also love you structure of Order, personally I've never truly belived, that war againist Voldemort would be won by group of untrained stong-minded wizards and witches :)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 73 . 9/10/2013