Reviews for The Last Spy
colourxless chapter 108 . 1/23
The fluff... it hurts...
RIP Mr.Rickman chapter 56 . 1/14
Alan Rickman died today. I cant comprehend how I've been reading this fanfic all week, imagining his voice in my mind for the entire duration, and that voice no longer exists outside of my mind. When I was reading this chapter this morning, I though he was alive and well and now he's gone and I'm devastated. He's forever imorralized in our minds and in our stories. Here, his influence on the character Snape will be immortalized forever. And in the movies he played. It brings me great sorrow, for his family and for his friends, to lose such a talented man. Rest in peace. And to the author of this story. Thank you for your incredivle dedication in creating such a magnificent universe to twist to your imagination. Snape especially has been dritten wonderfully, and you do Both Rickman and JK Rolling a great honor in your dedication to accuratly portaying their craftsmanship.
SeverusAmour chapter 108 . 1/11
This was a fabulous story! At times it made me giggle and full on laugh (to the dismay of my roommates) and other times tear up so much I had to take a break cus I couldn't read, the last couple of chapters made me break down in tears and sobs. It was a very good ending!
xXWhispersoftheHeartxX chapter 37 . 1/1
Ah, I love this story so much. :D It's been a while since I last reviewed but once I started reading this story, I got a little sidetracked with the Harry Potter series itself and started re-reading the books again and watching all the movies because, well more of Severus Snape and some other well loved characters. Haha, anyway, this is a wonderful chapter and dang! The ending was pretty spicy and intense, oh la la. ;) thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 108 . 12/31/2015
Thank you for sharing this epic tale!
xXWhispersoftheHeartxX chapter 33 . 12/17/2015
Oh man, Hermione and Severus arguing is pretty scary! I loved when Mippy stepped in though and made them hold hands like that. :) I'm really curious to see how Hermione is going to pull this plan of hers off and what will happen next between them. I think this has to be one of my favorite chapters so far, too. :)
xXWhispersoftheHeartxX chapter 31 . 12/16/2015
Yay, I loved the meet up with Severus and Hermione (was really looking forward to it)! :D and this whole chapter was great. :)
xXWhispersoftheHeartxX chapter 30 . 12/16/2015
I'm really loving this and poor Severus, those dreams of his sound horrible and I can't wait to start seeing more of him and Hermione, soon. I miss them while they were doing their lessons. :( I'm glad Harry is back to normal, though! Another great chapter. :)
xXWhispersoftheHeartxX chapter 21 . 12/15/2015
I adore this chapter. :) I think my favorite part was when Hermione came out with the bra and Snape's reaction to it, lmao! And then my second was when her and Master Li were going over the Patronus. :) I also almost forgot to mention but I'm so glad Skye isn't completely a ghost! Hopefully Draco can stop being so stubborn and get her back into her body and out of that coma. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/14/2015
I really enjoy the relationship in this story between Hermione and her friends. It always makes me laugh, haha. Also, I think that the present tense scene with Draco was done really well. :) p.s.: and I forgot to mention that, I love all the information you have in the chapters. How you have it makes it sound so real and like it's actually happening but at the same time, it doesn't feel like I'm reading the actual text itself, which is good and I hope I explained that right. Haha.
xXWhispersoftheHeartxX chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
So is Skye a ghost or is she still in a coma? I got a bit confused because in the moment with Draco, it kind of sounds like she passed away, which I hope she didn't because I was hoping she would wake up so I could get to know her as a character, because she seems like she's a great one. Anywho, another great chapter and I hope Hermione catches a break soon because it sure sounds like she has a ton on her plate! And... I wonder when the romance between her and Severus will start, hmm? Haha.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
It's interesting to picture Hermione fighting but at the same time, I get it completely especially since the Death Eaters can be pretty ruthless and she'll need all the defensive skills she can get when she faces the Dark lord.. I really enjoy where you're taking this. It seems fresh and new and it definitely has me sitting on the edge of my seat during each chapter because I never really know what's going to happen next. Thanks for sharing! :)
xXWhispersoftheHeartxX chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
What a trial! I feel bad for Hermione but I feel like she'll pull through, with Severus' help of course. ;) but thanks for sharing and this chapter did answer a lot of questions, thanks and love it! :D
xXWhispersoftheHeartxX chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Dang! This chapter was... very emotional. I feel bad for Hermione and how scared she was when she realized her mistake in her research. I could only imagine how that could feel.. it almost seemed like (yes she was feeling huge amounts of fear) but at the same time, when Severus voiced his concerns, that ALL her emotions came running through her spirit, body, and mind all at once and that doesn't sound like a pleasant feeling at all so! With that being said, I hope she feels better in the next chapter, although I'm very curious to see how she will react when Albus or Severus inform her of Albus's plans for her. So intense and I love it!
xXWhispersoftheHeartxX chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
I REALLY love this! I don't think Hermione would lose herself like Severus is afraid of but, I could be wrong. And, there's only one way to find out.. Thanks for writing! :D
2,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »