Reviews for The Last Spy
HowAboutThat chapter 1 . 10/10
Oh my goodness, I'm only on Order of the Phoenix (though I watched the movies) and this is amazing! Normally I don't read fanfiction until I've either caught up to what's currently out or until I'm done with the series (a reason I don't really touch Harry Potter fanfics) but this is extraordinary. I know that I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy this story.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 76 . 9/21
Still amazed that this isn’t at the top of the HGSS lists...
I have been reading this for the past several days and it's so good. I'm excited to see what will happen. As a typical bookworm, I would sometimes predict what may happen based on clues and foreshadowing. I have a theory about what may happen and I'm hoping it doesn't happen. We'll see, shall we? -nem
The Kindly Man chapter 27 . 9/5
I've enjoyed your story so far, and you're a very good writer. I do have to agree, however, that it is very slow-paced. Nevertheless, good job! It's very intense and unique.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 8/11
Long, slow, ponderous, a tad too much inner monologue (personal preference). But good lord this is slow. Hermione is cool, but a hair too MarySue-ish in her perfection. That said, overall it is an interesting fic to read, with an ending that NEARLY made it not worth my while to slog through the long saga, but saved literally in the last chapter. Mr and Mrs Granger were written amazingly.
allanab01 chapter 108 . 7/22
This fanfic absolutely RUINED me. I had to stop reading when I reacjed the list of names of those who died because I couldn’t stop crying. This is the first fanfic I’ve ever cried at. This story was beautifully written and I doubt I will ever enjoy another fanfiction in a similar way again. Thank you so so so much for writing this story even though it was a number of years ago now. I will always remember The Last Spy.
SNL31 chapter 52 . 7/12
The inner monologues of Hermione, Severus and Draco are soooooooooo tiresome. I get that we need them to some degree but ye gods you go on and on and on. I just skip them now and go to actual interactions...
SNL31 chapter 30 . 7/10
So far it’s a good plot, if a little slow. My only pet peeve is that Hermione is younger than Harry and Ron? She’s the oldest! Why did you do this?!
lovelessrai chapter 60 . 6/29
I love this story but in this chapter, Draco's middle name is Lysander while in previous chapters it was Orion. Wasn't sure if that was on accident
Kushka chapter 108 . 5/19
Great story
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 10 . 4/16
Wow. That was intense!
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 3 . 4/16
Hey, just stopping by to let you know I'm really enjoying this so far! Cant wait to read more :)
Alexandra chapter 36 . 3/27
I know this is an old chapter hell and old story. I know this because this is the 4th or 5th time I've read it. I've never reviewed before because I don't usually review it all but I wanted to let you know that your teacher was completely wrong you were not a crappy writer. You're talented, know how to stretch out a plot and make it interesting, good at character development and generally good with grammar and spelling along with sentence structure. Don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise
Sela McGrane chapter 108 . 1/9
Took me three days to read this. I couldn't put it down. I nearly had the same breakdown Hermione did when you left me thinking Severus was dead, not gunnar lie. Well done all around. Going on my favorites list, which for the record, I rarely do.
Guest chapter 106 . 12/24/2017
Did you leave anybody alive?
2,663 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »