Reviews for The Last Spy
Sorry.. I just cannot anymore. It was a good story but 77 chapters in and I feel it has lost the original plot..
It has gotten too complicated and I just want it done. Perhaps you should have made it two stories..

Maybe I'll come back to it later on, but for now it has taken me over a month to read the last two chapters and I don't feel they added anything overall..

Seem you but off more than you could chew.
AnotherAldebaran chapter 108 . 8/2
Beautiful story, well written! Lots of novel ideas and concepts. Thanks!
Such a wonderful story! Thank you so much for your yarn, it kept me highly entertained during along recovery!
Thank you for your time and effort and imagination. This was an epic in the best sense, with love, humanity and humour.
Jimin You Got No Jams chapter 84 . 5/29
I must say, the irony of the Order's assassin being named Honour, damn sneaky.
siehjin chapter 108 . 4/27
Greetings from sunny Malaysia! Glad to know that Hermione and Severus spent some time here in my country, learning local magical lore from the bomohs and pawangs. :)

I have enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing it. :)
MidnightQuill420 chapter 1 . 4/26
Only thing I can say is amazing. Well thought out
Erika Rexen chapter 36 . 4/23
As this is long past the time frame during which this note was written, I can only hope that the idiot professor is no longer wasting your time? When writing during a busily lived life, mistakes can happen, and normally do. For an individual placed in such a position of influence, over the growth of potential talent, what an unmitigated arse! How dare they ever tell anyone that their writing is "crap"... what unprofessional bull$#!. As an avid reader, one that was reading Stephan King books by the time I was in 2nd grade, I would not be currently reading your story if it were unworthy in any way. Obviously, since this story has 108 chapters, we appreciate that you appear to have hopefully ignored the worthless tutelage of that toad.
intermundia chapter 36 . 3/26
Re: the authors note, I cannot believe that! honestly this is one of the most well written fics I've ever read. Thanks for sharing it, I am absolutely loving it so far. It's so nice to have a story that doesn't rush unnaturally. And the writing is excellent
Mistress Cosmos chapter 108 . 2/13
I still come backand read this all over again, from time to time.

I miss your works. Someone has uploaded part of this one on wattpad, but did remember to link the original story.
Everne chapter 12 . 2/4
YOU ARE AMAZING for a number of reasons I sadly don't have time to list. But know that you've made a masterpiece.
earfluffy chapter 50 . 1/13
Thanks for the sunset.
earfluffy chapter 47 . 1/12
It also has useful nootropic properties.
earfluffy chapter 33 . 1/8
Hahahhahahahahahahahahaha! That was hilarious.
earfluffy chapter 22 . 1/8
I've just realised something. Where the heck is Slughorn? I can't think of anything that changed enough before the year began to stop that. And without Slughorn they can't learn about the horcruxes. So, where is he?
2,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »