Reviews for The Last Spy
PerpetualFeline chapter 108 . 5/23
This story was absolutely fabulous - it had me laughing out loud at some points, crying in others. It was as if I had been given another true Harry Potter novel.

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift of words.
I have spent the last few days reading this story, and I love it. There were times when the length and numerous subplots lost my attention momentarily, but I was always drawn back in. I loved the detail and personality of all of your characters. Hestia was one of my favorite sub characters. I thought the detail of the minds and ideas such as milena were unique and wonderfully thought out. Congrats on writing such a great novel! This is WAY longer than books such as Les Miserables!
Thanks for sharing. :-)
L
Thanks for sharing. :-)
Guest in Europe chapter 108 . 5/3
Just finished your epic... what a read!
Thank you so very much for your imagination, your narrative skill, your care and attention to grammar and spelling (far better than average on this site) and for keeping me glued to my screen for the last few days as I absolutely needed to know what happened next.
Brilliant story telling.
Thank you!
wicked chapter 107 . 5/3
wickedlysweetsilence

YOU ARE FECKING AMAZING.

-Ashley
wickedlysweetsil chapter 102 . 5/3
so for a few chapters now i have had this niggling suspicion... i think luna dies. perhaps not completely- but i do feel that her mortal body dies. kinda depressing but i already have a few scenarios where it would pan out in the best for everyone.
and if not then i am just delusional and mangling your plot lol
wickedlysweetsil chapter 100 . 5/3
whatever happened to neville? he is practically non-existent...
wickedlysweetsil chapter 95 . 5/3
my gawd you are a literary master...
wickedlysweetsil chapter 85 . 5/2
VACCUUMENCY! DO IT HERMIONE!
ok. my pen name is wickedlysweetsilence

your plot is AMAZING! you somehow-with your genius mind- have spun a great, never-done-before plot, full of twists and turns that left me awestruck and enthralled.
please keep this up :)
Meredith Olin chapter 1 . 3/4
HELLO !
I assume I read your fic ha years ago
And never left a review
Now I am writing and I see how review is important
Im here to say q your fic was a milestone in my life
I am passionate about sshg thanks to her tbm
THANK YOU for dividing the world your world with us.
bjss
severus is dead...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
I wanted them to suffer! But I love Hermione too much to be angry for long
Harry, is a moron! I love how you made Ron so wise! He understands that war and friendship are two different things. She may b a spy, he may not like it, but she is still his friend. Harry is too pigheaded to see that and im really suprised with Ginny's reaction. I had thought better of her
A part of me is a bit sad hermione didnt get to learn any womans magic, but at the same time i understand how luna has her circle of friendship in the same way hermionie is friends with Ron and Harry. Still...it was her first who acessed the book,
2,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »