Reviews for The Last Spy
You are a very skilled writer I am very much enjoying this story. Not many can achieve great detail and plot content without being dreadfully boring so i commend you and thank you for this wonderful work.
Hi, by any chance are you a Singaporean?
Atiana Gray chapter 108 . 7/13
Wow, I'm stunned. I think this is one of the longest fanfics I've ever read til the end and I'm quite happy that I made it through :D

Sometimes it was a little bit too lengthy, but since I'm an accomplished fast reader, it didn't pose a problem to me ;) I love how your characters grow, how they develope, how they change... it's absolutely believable! And I love, how they still have their little flaws and mistakes, how Hermione is not some Mary Sue and how Severus is not some quivering romantic at the end, even if he is ;D

Though, I hate you for the battle. I confess: I'm a huge friend of sappy-we-are-all-so-happy-and-the-bad-boys-are-all-dead-battles and yours was... hard to stomach. And when Hermione woke up and had to believe that Severus was dead I was honestly crying. Still.. the explanation was believable und Hermiones punishement for Li was impressive and exactly the right thing to do.

Now... I could write down everything I love about the story in detail (the humour, how there was no Ron or Harry bashing (well, not too much at least and with a happy end ;), the house elves (could they be any more adorable or cool?!), the detailed explanation of the order, Skye (omg, I simply love her and how she smacks Draco like... always!), how you got the Muggles to help with their own weapons (honestly, I still wonder, why nobody ever thought about that during the wizard wars?! BAMM! One headshot - no Voldy), how Hermione hates teaching (hahaha), how Severus and Hermione are always quarreling, how Percy jumped out of a hat... you get my point?), but that would be quite a lengthy summary of your little peace of art :)

So simply: Thanks for the sleepless nights I had with "just one more chapter!"

I don't think I'll have the patience to read it again, because it takes entirely too long for the happy end, but still: I'm a fan ;)

Greetings from rainy Germany :) (and hereby, forgive me any stupid grammar or other mistakes... I'm not a native speaker :D)

Mischief managed!
PerpetualFeline chapter 108 . 5/23
This story was absolutely fabulous - it had me laughing out loud at some points, crying in others. It was as if I had been given another true Harry Potter novel.

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift of words.
I have spent the last few days reading this story, and I love it. There were times when the length and numerous subplots lost my attention momentarily, but I was always drawn back in. I loved the detail and personality of all of your characters. Hestia was one of my favorite sub characters. I thought the detail of the minds and ideas such as milena were unique and wonderfully thought out. Congrats on writing such a great novel! This is WAY longer than books such as Les Miserables!
Thanks for sharing. :-)
L
Thanks for sharing. :-)
Guest in Europe chapter 108 . 5/3
Just finished your epic... what a read!
Thank you so very much for your imagination, your narrative skill, your care and attention to grammar and spelling (far better than average on this site) and for keeping me glued to my screen for the last few days as I absolutely needed to know what happened next.
Brilliant story telling.
Thank you!
wicked chapter 107 . 5/3
wickedlysweetsilence

YOU ARE FECKING AMAZING.

-Ashley
wickedlysweetsil chapter 102 . 5/3
so for a few chapters now i have had this niggling suspicion... i think luna dies. perhaps not completely- but i do feel that her mortal body dies. kinda depressing but i already have a few scenarios where it would pan out in the best for everyone.
and if not then i am just delusional and mangling your plot lol
wickedlysweetsil chapter 100 . 5/3
whatever happened to neville? he is practically non-existent...
wickedlysweetsil chapter 95 . 5/3
my gawd you are a literary master...
wickedlysweetsil chapter 85 . 5/2
VACCUUMENCY! DO IT HERMIONE!
ok. my pen name is wickedlysweetsilence

your plot is AMAZING! you somehow-with your genius mind- have spun a great, never-done-before plot, full of twists and turns that left me awestruck and enthralled.
please keep this up :)
Nono Over chapter 1 . 3/4
HELLO !
I assume I read your fic ha years ago
And never left a review
Now I am writing and I see how review is important
Im here to say q your fic was a milestone in my life
I am passionate about sshg thanks to her tbm
THANK YOU for dividing the world your world with us.
bjss
severus is dead...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
2,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »