Reviews for Delirium
luffy8557 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Summary: NaruSaku- Set during the Shippuuden, after episode 43. I don't know what happens after that, but for this story's purpose, Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato DID find Sasuke, but failed to do much more than see him/ yell at him for an hour or so, and were forced to turn home because of Sakura's deteriorating condition due to the Kyuubi's chakra and Naruto's exhaustion.

You where close
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
So sweet! Although poor Sakura - she's sick and all she wants to do is tell him, but they keep getting interrupted! This was VERY well written and felt complete, rather than unfinished as one-shots have a tendency to do. Great job!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I thought you were going to put in one more interruption right before they kissed. It was great though. Well done.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Anything by Killswitch Engage is beautiful. That's just all there is to it. Anyway...lovely story. *tilts head* It got me to thinking...what of a one-shot with Sakura confessing and Naruto refusing? Confession/Refusal, my way! Thanks much! _
PinkYellowRoses2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
aw! so kawaii!

I love it! Excellent work! I felt horrible for Sakura-chan w/ all the interuptions... -_- She would bark like that wouldn't she? _ Keep up your excellent writing!
Obsidian Feather chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Though, I'm not a big NaruSaku fan this was so lovely that I think you may have just made me one.

- Mio Feather.
Mr. Lee chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Hello JackieLupin, this is Mr. Lee. I read your NaruSaku oneshot. Even though I'm already aware of what happens in Shippuden since I read the manga (Don't worry, I won't spoil it since it's not over yet.), you did a really good job of this oneshot that takes place after the Yamato/Sakura chat. Everybody interrupting was pretty funny too XD. Nice Job :). Feel free to check out my Naruto Flower Tales: Sakura since you're a NaruSaku fan. Good Luck with your future works. Later for now :).
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Great oneshot.

I'm a big Naruto/Sakura fan. I too believe Shippuden gives hints of them coming together. Plus, look at Minato and Kushina, Naruto's parents. Naruto has his father's determination, looks and love of women with Pinkish/Red hair whom has alot of Sakura's characteristics. ;)

Good job and again good oneshot.
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
this was good and kinda sweet. and if reviews are your imaginations bread and water, i think you need a new meal for your imagination. steak sounds good, lol. im just messing
El-Zorro chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
A decent one-shot, I'm not much of a Naruto/Sakura fan, but you did this one well.
WarmasterCain55 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Great story. I really love it.