Reviews for Delirium
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
So sweet! Although poor Sakura - she's sick and all she wants to do is tell him, but they keep getting interrupted! This was VERY well written and felt complete, rather than unfinished as one-shots have a tendency to do. Great job!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I thought you were going to put in one more interruption right before they kissed. It was great though. Well done.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Anything by Killswitch Engage is beautiful. That's just all there is to it. Anyway...lovely story. *tilts head* It got me to thinking...what of a one-shot with Sakura confessing and Naruto refusing? Confession/Refusal, my way! Thanks much! _
PinkYellowRoses2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
aw! so kawaii!

I love it! Excellent work! I felt horrible for Sakura-chan w/ all the interuptions... -_- She would bark like that wouldn't she? _ Keep up your excellent writing!
Obsidian Feather chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Though, I'm not a big NaruSaku fan this was so lovely that I think you may have just made me one.

- Mio Feather.
Mr. Lee chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Hello JackieLupin, this is Mr. Lee. I read your NaruSaku oneshot. Even though I'm already aware of what happens in Shippuden since I read the manga (Don't worry, I won't spoil it since it's not over yet.), you did a really good job of this oneshot that takes place after the Yamato/Sakura chat. Everybody interrupting was pretty funny too XD. Nice Job :). Feel free to check out my Naruto Flower Tales: Sakura since you're a NaruSaku fan. Good Luck with your future works. Later for now :).
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Great oneshot.

I'm a big Naruto/Sakura fan. I too believe Shippuden gives hints of them coming together. Plus, look at Minato and Kushina, Naruto's parents. Naruto has his father's determination, looks and love of women with Pinkish/Red hair whom has alot of Sakura's characteristics. ;)

Good job and again good oneshot.
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
this was good and kinda sweet. and if reviews are your imaginations bread and water, i think you need a new meal for your imagination. steak sounds good, lol. im just messing
El-Zorro chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
A decent one-shot, I'm not much of a Naruto/Sakura fan, but you did this one well.
WarmasterCain55 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Great story. I really love it.