Reviews for Untitled Roy Riza
Kathryn chapter 1 . 1/10
This was a great story! I loved the part where Roy forced himself to "not envy a dog", there's some great hidden meaning in that line that really portrays his character. Well done!
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
EEEEE! This is brilliant! 33 33. I love this so much! 3 It's wonderful and fabulous! I'd love to see more of this! Like the next day and what happens. It's so in character but so true! YAY! 3
Kyokaname chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
If u pr0n0unce it,it s0unds lyk RoyEye,meaning hawkeye
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great story! I loved it and also I didn't know tht alcoholic beverages dehydrate people... So thts cool too :)
Masaomi-san chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was absolutely AMAZING. Damn - I wish there was a chapter two, though it makes sense to leave it at this...but...damn! Nice writing/typing. :D
Amara-nii chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
i love it you did asowme great job
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Very good!

Hmm, Riza's just as stubborn as he is when it comes to admitting to be sick..
oakleaf chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Loved it!

I read somewhere that the phonetic Japanese spelling of 'Hawkeye' was 'Hokai'. Might be Roy and 'Hokai'.

Keep up the awesome work!
Antaria chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is awesome! Not as gooey as they usually make royai fics)

10 out of 10!
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aw, so sweet. You took a couple of the RoyAi cliche scenarios and put a brilliant new spin on them - lovely fic )
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
awsome story, made me laugh out loud in several parts. dunno if uve gotten this explained to you, but royai technically, it is royxhawkeye. royriza because when you translate their names into chatacters and take the first part of his (roy) and the last of hers (eye), you get royai. The proper phonetic spelled is roiai, which is why some people spell it as such, but it is commonly agrred that it is also a pun on roylove, so royai it remains.
Scarletpan chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This was Very cute, and quite a beautiful story. I think it's adorable how Roy got jealous of Hayate. It's funny but part of me wishes he would have given her a kiss on the head before she left.
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This was very well-written, and you kept everyone in character, which is to be tremendously commended on such a site as this. I liked how you took two scenarios that have become Royai cliches (military ball, one of them being sick) and put them together with a new sort of twist. I don't know if you knew that's what you were doing or not, but kudos to you anyway XD

Say, if you like well-written, in-character Royai, check out the C2 I'm a part of (led by Dailenna), called "So What Do You Say, Lieutenant?" There's some really good stuff in there!

Well, keep writing! This was really good _
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
It was really cute and very believable. I don't have a clue on the royai question myself. I've been wondering too. so you need a title. Here's a few suggestions but you don't have to use them. "Worth the Risk" (refering to the last line in the fic) or something like "Sickness and Sleep" You don't have to use either of them if you don't want to. Once again the fic was good and written well. Keep writing.

FFG- Jo
Luna chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Ok, its really good as for a name you should call it

A sick days work