Reviews for Life is Interesting
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Chapter 1: Hilarious XD I loved it :D I think you should make Tony help the batty next door neighbor move :)

Chapter 2: It is really good :) I want to know what happens next :D
Georgiaemz chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Please continue
Pipy889 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
good story can't wait for more:)
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
*gasp* Her niece? How sad... *sniffle* More?
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Amazing! I love! Please update soon!
IstoleALLtheWAFFLES chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Yay! Good story. I actually have written a fic about Caitlin when she's older (not finished yet though!) please read mine when you get the chance and tell me what you think...PLEASE!
Liat1989 chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Good story so far. I don't know if u realised but u gave Ziva's batty next door neighbour as well as the Auntie of the missing girl the same name, Mrs Keller. Are they the same person? If so then why would Ziva need to introduce herself, and if they're not can u change one of the names so readers don't get confused (just put a little A/N to say what it's changed to). Otherwise great story.
VerityFrancesB chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Love Rule Number 12, revised!

When are we getting some more?

Balou chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
I like the fist chapter better than the second, parhaps becuase the carride seemed too short. I would just love it if that woman turned out to be a bit like ducky's mum. Weird and a bit dementing...
Ziva4Tony chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Great update. Hm this case sounds interesting.
SuzieGeorge chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
OK, so I'm not quite sure why you're not happy with that chapter. It was short but sweet, with a good twist at the end. The Ziva/McGee car ride & conversation could stand to be a touch longer, but that's only my opinion! Overall I think it's still looking great, and I'm really looking forward to reading some more. :)
Cable Addict chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Huh, interesting...

Loved it!
JohnClark43 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
good chapter i like it, kind of confusing last line there curious to see where it goes next.
KarenCaramello chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
great chapter, more TIVA would be awsome, I am only saying that cause Im a crazy TIVA fan! ~Karen~
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This is so cute:) Please continue, how is Ziva's first day?