Reviews for Judas
:'( cry
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is great!
Munchlette Belle chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh gosh, this just breaks my heart. Beautifully written.
Amorissy chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I'm going to freakin' CRY. That was beautiful. It was painful and heart-wrenching, which of course is the point, and you made that point so poignantly. It hurts a little still, but d'omg... fantastic. :D

Favorite part: "She never believed Cain would have to protect her from himself."

*snuggles it*
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow - so much angst and drama! The sad thing is that you can understand where he's coming from and why it is this way between them. Such good writing that draws us into their world!
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Jesus, I think my heart is bleeding. That was so beautifully heartbreaking. I can see this happening with Cain and DG and that is what makes it even more painful. Outstanding job.

SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Mmhph? Um... wow. I didn't think you would end it like that, but I like that you did. My favorite of yours so far, I think. In-character, other than some vocabulary on Cain's part that I wouldn't be surprised if he knew but I don't think he'd be inclined to use-"irrevocably"? I don't know about that word choice. But the actions and reasoning were all in character, and I liked it very much. Thanks!

Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh goddess, by the end I was choking and tearing up.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
*gasp* Oh, the pain. Its absolutly beautiful. You wove a heart-wenching story in a beautiful manner. Your descriptions of their pain flowed smoothly and maturely. And even though the steadfast romantic 'shipper in me physically aches at this scenatio, I think it might be something that would be much more likely to happen in a continuation of the movie, than any of the romantic happy endings for CDG written here.

I don't know whether I'm impressed or depressed by that. *wink*

But this was beautiful in its tragicness. Well done.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Girl fight him and if you can't then show him what he is missing so sad loved it but hated it as well

chatty chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is so beautifully sad, and so real. Wonderful job!
Moony-Blues chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I have tears...I might have to reliquish my title as the Mistress of Angst! Oh, wow. So well done. And I have no other words...other than to gush over this story. /hands over "Mistress of Angst" badge/
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was too sad for words! Please please do a sequal that makes it all better.

By the way you write beautifully
am chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was so sad. Please write more soon.
nadeshiko1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Oh so sad. Makes me weep endless tears, but still beautifully written.