Reviews for Ghost Sense
dizappearingirl chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
Hm...somehow I missed chapter eight so this is for both. ;

Interesting stuff. Vladdycakes joins the party-haha, gotta love Oleander threating him. (snickers) He deserves it too. Heh, you'll never see all these guys working together ever again. ;P Guess it takes a reaper to get them to shape up! Haha.

Aw, and he was to be reincarnated anyways!

dizappearingirl chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
Kodamas from Princess Mononoke are adorable! I like learning about all of these creatures and I especially like the rules involved with them. That's pretty cool stuff! Poor Hibiki's getting annoyed!

_ What's up with Andy and Walker, eh? (LOL, chivalry IS dead!)

Miriam1 chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
Interesting way to incorporate Vlad into the band. Nice.

-Miriam
Thunderstorm101 chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
This is interesting. Your OC is really well done, too.
dizappearingirl chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
Nice pictures! I especially like Oelander's. Niftiness!

Oho...the plan stands! Though we know only a little bit...I'm excited to see what it will be!

(grins) Oleander rocks, throwing that monks spade thingy down between them. LOL, I can just see it too...

Till the next,

TexasDreamer01 chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
yeah, i think any more deaths would be completely unnessecary (sp?). unless it's hibiki, then at least he might go back to hell.

i'm not that good on Japanese, much less asian at all, mythology. mind if you clarify a bit on the history in the coming chapters?

great chappie!,

TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
now that one's a bull faced lie. safe? bah, they'd have to be in lockdown at school then.

:D,

dizappearingirl chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Woohoo! Gonna get out of school early, visit a historical place, search for a crazy ghostie who just loves eastern supernatural lore and is bent on causing trouble...typical day in Danny's life! _ I find it amusing that Andy is taking things so calmly when I would at least be a little apprehensive...ah well.

Miriam1 chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
This fic intrigues me. I'm not sure I fully understand the Demonhunter universe, but it is interesting.

I'm not sure what to expect, because I don't have any familiarity with the Hell Council business. But if anyone can manage to get Walker, Skulker, and Danny Phantom to work well together, this has to have potential.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you will do with this.

Sincerely,

Miriam
TexasDreamer01 chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
well, the Japanese are pretty cool.

i guess i'm going to enjoy reading the next few chapters then :D

dizappearingirl chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Yay for learning indeed!

And I agree that the two will do what they need to, I'm just saying all bets are off if they see it to their ultimate advantage (including not getting punished by Andy! _)

You have Sam down very well, definitely in character.

dizappearingirl chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
It's nice to see a teacher, even if she's not really one, take Danny's side for once! I never understood the teachers' obsession with having a good sports team versus protecting their students, but so it goes... _

Change of plans, eh? That should always prove interesting. And I don't trust Walker or Skulker one bit!

dizappearingirl chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
I'm intrigued. Please do continue.

OC's are underrated. I find them highly useful and entertaining! Oleander seems to be such. _

TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
O.o i love stories with unexpected characters! *guilty grin* hey, how many stories do you see with the grim reaper? or in this case, A grim reaper. other than this one, none. *nods* exactly (what, i can't talk to myslef once in awhile? ;D)

while this is a great story so far, some more details about the people and their thoughts/lives/etc. than dialogue.

otherwise, *adds to favs and alerts*,