Reviews for Through The Veil
9Sed chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Please update!
mahhhfy chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
This story is so much fun, please post the next chapter soon. Thanks for writing!
SandBlood14433 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Please Update! I Know It Has Been Years, But The Story Is To Good To Leave It Uncompleted!
Slaidback chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
***** if not a bit wierd. for the whole story so far.
AradiaLoveless chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Keep so close..I love it!
Ningi256 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
please add the last chapter please please please

i really like the story!
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
I really liked this as I know what happens but want to see how the others react to it. Please update soon as the last one was in June and its now September (but you knew that I'm just stating the obvious). Anyhoo...I really liked it.
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
WHAT NO SHOPPING IN HEAVEN! (CRIES HYSTERICALLY) Just kiddin. I really liked this and loved the fact they were betting on the outcome of the treasure hunt. I loved that story and am glad you continued it so I can't wait to read the rest.
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this; it's jusr hilarious. Great, great job! (:

Angelica
gfhwdgkl chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
can't wait for the next chappie!
NobodyCanKnow chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
OMG! YOU HAVE TO UDATE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON! I've been thinking about doing a fic on Lily, James and everyone else watching Harry through a veil at important moments. This story is bloody brilliant! Well Done! I LOVE it!
mollywolly chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
This is great, i love how they are watching this, please update soon!
firewordsparkler chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Hi!

Congrats on graduating high school, your new laptop, college, your new room mate (Is that one word or two words?), and the nasty spider on your blanket! (I had a horrific experience with spiders when I was five. I hate them) Good luck with college and job searching! I liked the chapter a lot, but I think your decision to end this story the next chapter was a good one.
shetlandlace chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Congratulations on all the great events in your life. Hope you 'got' the spider.

Good chapter. What an interesting combination of people.
singer154 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Oh, my god!

I am so, so sorry!

I should have been there to beta this... I think, when I got the email that this document was in, I was in the middle of the week from hell... as in, my SAT's, and four AP exams... all in a row!

Yeah, it sucked.

Congrats on graduating!

And, when you get it, tell your fish I SAY HI!

I'd love to beta the next chapter, if you still want me too, that is.

Again: SO SO SORY!