Reviews for Beyond The Other Side
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
Pretty sure it is mainly do to the enormous amount of yaoi fan girls, if not for them yaoi fics probably wouldn't outnumber all other fanfiction 1000-1.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 40 . 6/13/2013
Nice! This was a great story:) What is the sequel?
Zero Slash One chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Good theory, Izzy, but you're the wrong kind of GenreSavvy...
thesame12 chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
u miss two Darkness zone and Shokushu Kougeki
plutomoon2 chapter 40 . 7/26/2012
thise story rules, top 10 in my book.
please make more story that make invole the tamers

takato is my favorit and same with t.k. so if possible make more stry that invole them againpplease make more and i look forward to more storys
Mana chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
this is actually really interesting i can't wait to see Rika vs Ken. I wonder if she'll become nicer faster because she has to spend all of her time around Takato.
hatobureka chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
i realise that this story is finished but please let this be a renuki
SilverLunaMoon chapter 37 . 11/26/2011
Great story :DI was afraid you actually did have ShadowGallantmon kill Milleniummon, but bringing moonmilleniummon into the fray, oh God, I) love this story :D
parady Review chapter 40 . 10/23/2011
Gallantmon is crack addict! he lost it as he was falling and Sakuyamon saved him!
On the Yoai chapter 26 . 10/23/2011
I Blame the DNA digivolving; Tai and Matt are called "DNA Partners." think you can see where the idea comes from. Surprisingly though, I don't remember nearly as many for TK and Cody or Yolie and Kari. Go figure.
Kuroy chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
Hi

Reading this fic again and found a small mistake.

Davis grinned. "Alright! We all have a ride! I'm calling Nefertimon!" But before he could move, Henry took a seat behind Kari on Nefertimon with Calumon in Kari's arms and Terriermon on Henry's head.

Terriermon already digivolved to Rapidmon so it should be impossible.

Thanks for writing this fanfic :)
DeltaChevron chapter 40 . 9/25/2010
Great end to a great tale.
grvest chapter 40 . 9/19/2010
This was great though there is one thing that doesn't really make sense where is the 3rd form? Is it in the sequel ah well a couple things don't really makes sense because you left them open but that's for the sequel so it makes some sense. Ah well I'm going to go look for the sequel now anyway. This was awesome.
fireangel08 chapter 40 . 9/7/2010
Hey I just spend the last three days reading this story and I have to say that this is by far one of the BEST 02/Tamers crossover. I loved everything about it: all the action, the cool digimon, the story line and in especially the Rukato and the bit of Taiora hint you managed to put. I can't wait to read the sequel an as a matter of fact right away I'm going to get started.

P.S. This is going into my faves!
zigmas chapter 1 . 8/4/2009