Reviews for Pale Morrigain
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 15 . 4/29
I loved this story!
DeathDagger chapter 8 . 4/16
This chapter just does it for me! I always cry and make all type of noises! It's so sensual...
rrogers34 chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
This was sooooo good! LOVED IT
mtnikolle chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Wow! This is an amazing story. You did an amazing job showing and sharing the emotions of the main players in all the woven threads of the past, present, and future that you wrote. I'm so glad I found it :)
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
That is a very intriguing first chapter. I'm looking forward to finding out the explanations behind the events as I continue reading.
Psyka chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Wow so wow i loved it, it was absolutely amazing bravo bravo
RUNTGRUNT chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Loved it I cried and laughed thru most of it... I have to say that this is the best Story I have eve. Read . Keep on writing gurl!
DeathDagger chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story and I loved all the mythology rolled thoughtfully in it.
ivoryk1tt3n chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
Oh... my... God... I CRIED! 3 3 SOOO Good! I loved it! Don't ever stop writing!
zofie15 chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
One of the best stories I have had the pleasure and privilege to read on FanFiction. I thank you for sharing such a great work with us. It was truly a delight to read and to experience such deep and strong emotions yet again after a really long time. Again thank you for sharing your stories and keep up the great work.
rei-intro-rini chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Wow... that is one AMAZING story! I had a wonderful time reading it.
The story was unique with an original concept that many of stories lack.
It was cool how you wove all the struggle & secrets among the characters and how every character had a distinct personality. It is nice how you made Morgan a kind of character whom you will like but hate more...lol
You really have wonderful ideas & skills for writing a story. :D

Though I really like your story, somehow as Inuyasha fan-fic it disappointed me a little bit.
Yes, Kagome & Sesshoumaru had their part in the story, but it felt overwhelmed by Chora. I felt that may be it lacked a little more of Kag & Sess together & that things went too fast even-though they both were the true-soul mate. As a just a story it seems flawless but as fan-fic starring Kag & Sess, I was little sad.

Well I hope, I didn't offend you with my thoughts - I really mean no ill. Your a wonderful Authoress. ;D
All the best with all your other works & thanx for sharing. *_*
Wanda chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Wow. What a great story. So many twists and turns suitable for an epic tale yet perfectly clear and detailed as it was told. I enjoyed it immensely.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
The story was awesome, amazing and I enjoyed it!
sesshomaru-kagome654 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012