Reviews for Paint Job
happy everyday life chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I want moooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeee of these!

WRITE MOAR!
happy everyday life chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
SWEET! I want to know more about the prank Sakura pulled on Konohamaru!
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awwwwwww! That was too cute!
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Great story. I like these fun, yet no major plot, type stories.
Kwala chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Loved it. And i loved nartuo's reasoning on not giving her a real kiss, and that it was on her forehead (the insecure spot).
Kaira-chan15 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Lol I liked this part:

"If I win, for the next month when we go somewhere to eat, it can't be Ichiraku."

Naruto looked horrified. "B-but Sakura-chan, that's... that's..." he trailed off, his vocabulary apparently not large enough to accommodate such a heinous act.

Lol that was funny and cute:

Naruto used to wonder, if he ever got the chance to kiss Sakura, whether she tasted like cherry popsicles. Now he knew that she did taste like a cherry popsicle... a cherry popsicle covered in paint.

That was really cute, that Sakura kissed Naruto because he gave her such a wussy kiss. :P I don't normally like that pairing, but this was cute. _
lalaland chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
saku and naru think alike a lot!

and i like how you potrayed that in this story.

loves it
lalaland chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
ohh gosh that was cute!

the ending was the best part
bomber68 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
very set of story all though i per fer Hinata i like Sakura too and alweys rout for Naruto to get something good for him
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
This was an awesome oneshot.

Description was very good. I had no probs visualizing all of the scenes you present.

I loved the Naruto/Sakura moments. I like how she is realizing feelings for the said blonde and sees him in a different light.

I think the kiss held more meaning to Sakura since it reinforces what she said at the end of ch.2 of Naruto loving her for her, no matter what state she is in.

Again, great oneshot.
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
That was really great! Awesome stuff!

The ending was perfect. I enjoyed your whole story. And the idea was really original. I mean, it was about paint mostly!
DrendeSalkash chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
hehe, this was a bit funny. short and sweet chapter
Everybody's Neesan chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Yet another really fun chapter! I love the 'collection of one-shots tied by a common theme' idea, and each one stands perfectly well by itself as well as part of a whole. Awesome!
uzukun7 chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
that was such a fitting ending. the whole sequence of how the story ended was simple and perfect. f they were to end up together in the anime, it would have to be something as unromantic as that, even though naruto definitely showed some charm there. well i hope you continue writing stories like this one. laterz
WarmasterCain55 chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
You should make more chapters. This has potential more more funniness.