Reviews for Matchmaking: Rogue and Gambit
PyrusAngel chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
well i still say ya should write more. hell go read the comics if ya loos ur insperation don't just give up. I hope ya do attempt a amara pyro story as well as the X-23 pietro story we all need more of those couples! Well u know were to message if ya need help trust me got a whole box of use less ideas that im not gonna use best not let them go to waste.
Allleila chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
Aw such a sweet Romy. I'm happy it works out for Rogue and Remy in the end. I always knew Emma wash that bad. Can't wait for the seventh story about X-23 and Pietro to be posted as that's another rocking couple.
Hiphopangel1221 chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
Good Job on this story.
DreamBeamz chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
I'm curious how Emma found out about the others, I'm glad you still plan to do the pyros story to add to the series. :) All I have left to read next of yours is your Harry Potter fics. Maybe by then, you will start on it. *grins* I've not read any HP fanfics yet, but I did read the books and watch the movies, and since they are written by you, I'm sure I will enjoy them. _
DreamBeamz chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Glad to see how this worked out. Now for the happy ending...
DreamBeamz chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
You and Emma are smarter at planning revenge than me, lol. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
Oh multiple girls, he is done for!
DreamBeamz chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
Ooh that's enough to make me upset with Joesph and glad Rogue will be moving on to Remy. Of course if I were Emma I probably would have told Monique that he was dating someone else, living with someone else.
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Adorableness!
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Sorry to hear you will be cutting the series short and your interest is dwindling. :( But at least you got to the Romy one first. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Yay I can't wait to see what Emma plots. *grins*
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
My grandma always said a way to a man's heart was through his stomach, looks like it works for Rogue too, lol. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Nice beginning of the story, can't wait to see what happens once Remy arrives. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I'm glad to see a return of Emma. :) I'm curious to see how this story goes, I think it will be my personal fave, since I love Rogue, hehe. :)
AP chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
NOT ONLY IS THIS A PERFECT CAPTURE OF THE ROGUE AND REMY CHARACTER (WELL DONE THERE ARE VERY FEW WHO CAPTURE THIS SO ACCURATELY) BUT THE QUALITY OF YOUR WRITING IS IMPECCABLE, DESPITE BEING A SUPER X FAN I THINK YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY WRITE FROM ENJOYMENT AND INSPIRATION, NOT DEMAND. ITS THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL WRITE YOUR MOST EXCELLENT WORK.

PS. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED WRITING FOR REAL, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WRITES ARTICLES FOR PAPERS,BUYS THE WRITERS MAGAZINE AND ENTERS COMPETITIONS TO GET WORK PUBLISHED FOR FREE, MAYBE THIS WOULD INTEREST YOU?