Reviews for Teardrops on my Guitar
i hate sakura chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
nice story..because i really hate the shikatema pairing my blood boil whenever they mentioned a shikatema pairing in other fanfic grrrrrr
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow I am a diehard ShikaxIno fan and I even felt bad for Temari. I don't hate the poor girl its just it IRKS me to no end when she's paired up with Shika-kun! I loveed it but then that would be mean to say because of the Temari part so I like it? I guess although that may not make it better...Anyway I have a new favorite!
Aoi Ivy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
why shikamaru? why were you so naive?*cries* great job on this! it was so sad...
MariaSabaku chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I feel bad for Temari but...ShikaIno! :]
Anyways, good job. You ACTUALLY made me feel for her.
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Aw... How sad for Temari : ( I loved it.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Sorry for your loss.

Temari needs love too, although SHIKAINO IS THE BEST EVER. _
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh. My. God! That was so good and i'm like crying now cuz there is nothing worse that watching the person you love fall in love with someone else! Nothing at all... Anways, great story!
Namine94 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
See now you know why I hate the word suicide along with the words death and guns... and guess what I just found out 2 ppl at my school have commited suicide in January 1 did an ovwerdouse trying to kill herself in November and she was in my class, on January 9 a kid brought a gun to school and on the week of January 16th we had so many fights and so many cops... Angel is it me or does the 20's suck... oh yea I also hate cops... oh well glad you added the fic

tomboy14 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
oh. wow. i feel terrible for you! but the fact is, you need to realize why the band mate did it. sometimes people get so depressed and pained from their life that they want to end their misery. hell, i've been thinking about it lately myself! not because i'm all "woe me" but because i really am depressed. if you've noticed, haven't been on that much. and maybe you could tell from "Bleed It Out" where my humor has been replaced with cynicism. i told haru a couple months ago when i first started that train of thought that if i were to die that he would have to tell you all what happened and thus discontinue my stories, or if he wanted, finish them.

the flutist wouldn't want you upset over him/her. he/she'd probably want you to they're finally happy, with no worries at all!

but enough depressing thoughts. it's funny, i started a fic titled "Teardrops on my Guitar" a few months ago and haven't been able to add more to it. oh well. lol yours was nice.

so my point is: take your break and think over all this. try to see from that person's mind. if you ever need help, i'll be here. well, hopefully. should anything happen to me, haru will be there to live out my meager legacy and help you.
xxJigokuShoujoxx chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
sorry im too lazy to log-in...

this story is too temaricentered

ooh least she's heartbroken bwahahhaha
milkshaikh40 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was so sad! :(

but good
Andy11ch chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
good story keep on write i want to know what happens next /
CapturingMaiomi chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Dude wow that was depressing. I can't belive that s person cimmited uhh yah know I just don't want to make you feel bad so I won't say it and also I bet Namine will go after me in my story. Off that topic THIS STORY RULZ FOshiZZle! I love the ending where Shika breaks Temari's YAH! That was the nest. Can't wait for V-Day. BYE:D