Reviews for Krimzon Blades
Dragish chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Well ain't that a twist ending.
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
iiiinteresting...
favourited.
xArtehx chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
And the orginaization falls? Love the ending.
thulindar22 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
seems to set up for a sequel at the end, wonder if that's going to happen or if it was leaving loose ends for the readers to wonder and speculate about. personally i think a sequel should come.
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow. Just wow. You did a wonderful job with this. Thank you so much for writing!
FranticHamster chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
wow I did not expect that very surprising ending
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Absolutely incredible story great job!
akitty chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hello! I quite enjoyed this. :) Please don't be offended by the follow, that just means I want to read it again. X3
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ohohoho. Surprise!
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Now that's a WTF ending.
Shinzochi chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
WOW... that was GREAT (_) and at the end of this chapter, that was most surprising adn it makes me very interested to know what will happen next.
WillItWork chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow! I completely did not see this ending. Maybe I should have, but the pacing was excellent and the divergences were apropos. Of course, I never read the books, just watched the show, but pulling in some named characters and changing things…

It's too bad, it's such a one-shot. It might have been interesting to see where it went—although I really don't like Ranma the Awakened Asshole.
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow. That was awesome.
Lady Alstreim chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Did and did not see the end coming. The moment Ranma went on about how awesome number one was, I knew he just had to be the original one. I did not however think for a moment that it might just be all a way of seeking revenge on the Organization. Epic story easily, thank you for the awesome read.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Pretty cool and even if Ranma did seem to come off as a dick at the end, I'm a little dissapointed to see it end.