Reviews for Touch of Your Eyes
RexCaldoran chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Ok until the flashback i was sure shego is the narrator but now I'm not so sure"
But a very sweet story. Pure sugar ;)
conan3913 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
i like this story,however,is shego the narrator?
Niky-Slade chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Up until the end i thought it was Shego.. But I love this.
Miss Alene chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
That was amazing and so beautiful :') you make me want to be looked at this way . and i think its shegos pov and great work
Fremde Is Not Taken okay chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Isn't it obvious that this peace of art is amazing? *is never able to finish the review because the story deserves such a better review that I can ever give* ;)
tears of the soul chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
aw, boy this one is sweet. I love it, the opening, makes me feel close to this story. and how needy the girls are is so cute. the ending flashback is sweet too. boy, i love it!
unknown-way chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
wow it's really awesome...well I am dead sure it's Shego POV.
November Rain 19 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow. Just wow. I can't even properly describe how awesome this truly was. I hope you will take my ramblings as evidence though.
Cold War Transmissions chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This's going to my favourites! It's really sweet, but i can't tell whose POV it is. /
yui1808 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
am question, who's who here? they both have emerald eyes... but i think shego's the one awake when the story started... thanks...
lollerpoop chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
wouaahh...that was ...uh..im speechless..
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
lol ththat was cute. i love cute stories they make my day. it was beautifully written btw.
Gonzo250 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I often profess to being a 'good' writer. Then I read this and I realise I'll only ever be an amateur.

You do with words what Dali did with paint. Took something rough and unfinished and turned them into something wonderful.
snapbang chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was GREAT I loved it, I live it!

That is the same feelings and control my wife has over me. We have even played the same lets not go to work game and I have won out more than once!

That story could have been about any great love and I will treasure it forever

Keep up the great work

You're Friend in all Things Possible

Snapbang
mtg2192 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This is, honestly, the best romantic writing I have ever seen. It is of professional quality. If I could write so well, I would be famous. I encourage you to send some original writing of yours to an editor and get it published.