Reviews for Flattery Will Get You Nowhere
MadeNew chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
It's-it's over? *whimpers*

Good ending, though. It was sweet. Kagome and InuYasha...very cute. You are a talented writer. I loved it.
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
a warm leg is always nice for the occasional freezing toes, does wonder for a good night's sleep.

warmth, gravity, magnetism... things that attract.

always on guard, watchful.

sweet,

MadeNew chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
Aw. That's very sweet. I enjoyed it. Cute!
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
that way the boy doesn't have time to get embarrassed or have to respond.

kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
i love it when they visit and the first thing they say is "do you have anything to eat?" they all come to my house and expect food, except my own children of course, they call and ask "how do i cook this? what do i do now?" every ten minutes...

she enjoys the gusto he puts into devouring what she's served him and he feels accepted, welcomed and wanted.

just what an unloved and formerly unwanted hanyou puppy needs. you know what they say about stray animals... once you start feeding them they never leave.

hey, i thing my review is longer than your drabble.

a pleasure,

MadeNew chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
Oh! I just love Mrs. Higurashi. Kagome's entire family - with the acception of Gramps - accepts InuYasha amazingly well. I love them all.
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
i believe that was sweet.

good miroku.

delightful,

MadeNew chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Cute...I liked Imitation best, though.
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
*falls over*

i can't believe i missed these in my in-box! they are tiny, in a delightful sort of way.

always a pleasure,

signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Actions really do speak louder than words. :3
Spazztasticle chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
aw, thats so cute. I really don't like kougaandkagome in a relationship. they're better as close friends, he is to pushy :\
syfo chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
these are so cute!

you have to write more
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Aw, Shippo wants to be like daddy! KAWAII!
trekker4life chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Daww! Too cute! Wayy, way too cute! ;)
LadyCash chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Very cute, I can totally see this!