Reviews for Send Me A Song
FleurdeLysff chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Do you have plans on updating anytime soon?
FleurdeLysff chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Why do girls do such stupid things?
luvinlife11 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
really like it and would love t if you would continue.
Niamh Cullen chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
is this on hiatus

it's really good and i'd really like to know the ending

please please please update soon!
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
This story is pretty cool to read!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
This is progressing quite lovely. I enjoy reading such a well written and acurate account of another time and place. It is very well done. I hope to read more.

George
The Kerl chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
I love this story so much! You HAVE to update soon!
sparkleinthesunshine chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
I absolutely adore this story. The historical aspect of it is so wonderful to read, and although the same familiar characters are there, you have placed them in a completely different story. I really want to read more and find out what happens to them. Please continue this story because it is so different to all others I have read, and I am desperate to read more. :D
MyImmortalMajor chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Please Update your magnificent story!
The Weatherwitch chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
wow...cool! this is good! update soon!
Leucothea29 chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
GO EDWARD!

I don't know much about this time period, but you've really put it in perspective for me.

what will edward's family do when the find out about bella and her situation? please update soon!

thanks for all of your stories

keep up the great work
Peacheschica chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
What a lovely story. I don't like he jaccob is acting toward her. The creeper. Does emmit can't bella as well? Or is it simply a brotherly connection he feels and therefore wants to protect her? Is Edward not studying to become a clergyman and is studying medicine? Thus lying to his family. I like how you include the historic and cultural details at the end of each chapter. Keep up the great writing. I anxiously await the next update but because you have left me wanting to read as much as I can. Do you write any one-shots?
Unerose93 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
This story is amazing!

Your writing reminds me of Jane Austen and I think that this is the most well written story I've ever read on fanfiction.

And I belive that if you just changed the names the story wouldn't have anything incommon with the Twilight saga (except perhaps some of the looks)and then you could've gotten it published...

The best story I've ever read on . Keep it up! xD

(I'm from Sweden so please excuse me for my bad grammar and spelling
Paper'Paige chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
Hey, I really like this story. I think you should update again
bingo1000 chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
AMAZING!

I love the story so far. It is very realistic and well written. Please update soon! :)