Reviews for In the Shadow of Forever
Cyndi chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
It's amazing what a selfish decision can do without thinking of the other person. I can see why 'Bee would cling like this and it's heartbreakingly beautiful to see him so real and raw. Lovely job.
Luki Dimension chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wow

As a rule, I usually hate really short fics (even if they ARE one shots), but this is really, really good. Bumblebee taking a darker route to keeping Sam by his side is so underdone.

Would love to see more of this idea if you ever have the inspiration, but it works well on its own too.
KaraQ chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Oh my Godness. This really had me hooked (and wishing for more).

Brilliant story.

karaQ
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Very interesting indeed! I like it!
SynFoNi chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Love it! So sweet and sad. Love does make people do crazy thing.
Dierdre chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Chilling, in a completely awesome way. I've never seen a Sam/Bee fic quite like it, and I applaud you on your originality. Like others here, I can't help but hope to see more along this vein. It's just so... compelling.

Wonderful work, chica! Another for my favorites list!
VAwitch chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Oh - dark but... fitting. I like!
MuzaiandYuuzai chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was so beautiful.

I'm beginning to cry right now...

I sincerely hope you decide to write a sequel or a series or something...my heart is aching for more...

i bow before your art..

Yuuzai
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Woah, what an interesting concept with the Sam-imortality thing! It makes perfect sense for Bee to feel that way and be afraid to loose Sam to his human lifespan. I'd love to see this expanded, it's written with feeling and honesty.
EasterOfFlesh chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Wow, Bee is both adorable AND evil. Seriously. Is there going to be more on this? I'd like to see other POVs on this as well, or maybe just more in depth on what exactly he DID. 8D
Elariel chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is hauntingly and disturbingly beautiful. It truly explores to what lengths people can be driven in the name of love.

You are correct that this is a different take on the "normal Sam and Bumblebee" spiel and I really enjoyed reading this piece. It was complete and at the end, there was the intangible sense of mourning. Perhaps it may be because I am wanting to read more, to understand more about what could have driven Bee to such lengths to immortalize Sam and deny him the right to die.

Excellent work. I hope you will share more of your talent in the future. :D
26 | « Prev Page 1 2