Reviews for Too Much Of A Good Thing
thedoggydog2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Please continue!
hakuna177 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Just wanted to say that I couldn't stop giggling and snickering and muffling my laughter as I was reading this. That whole thing with the Cover materia was genius. The toad thing was awesome too xDDDD
Kashira1786 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This line: " He had almost gotten his hopes up that the day would continue to pass by pleasantly, when, of course, the sun disappeared and thunder clapped suddenly and Sephiroth came back to life, riding on Jenova's left arm like it was a surfboard, with President ShinRa piggybacking on Sephy and Hojo piggybacking on ShinRa, all of whom were yelling "I'm Rick James, bitch!". Jenova's arm also yelled this, through its armpit, just to add in some falsetto."

That image is just so... I literally stared at the screen for 5 minutes and I'm still not completely over it. I will probably need months of therapy now. I hope you're happy.
Tobirion chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
*closes eyes, sticks fingers in ears and ignores the c-c-clot...can't even say it*

...

This was hilarious. That first line: "Vincent was at a picnic, which would make anyone who had ever been acquainted with him go /whatthefuck/"

was hilarious. Vincent at a picnic... wow, what an image. XD

Whoah, Yuffentine alert! :D This is probably one of the few het pairings I can tolerate-and even like a little. Yuffentine's pretty cute, and Zack/Aerith isn't so terrible. You sure do write some cute stuff, Yaccy.

Good work :]

Tobi ;D
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
PMSL ha that was awesome. definatly going to my favorites! haha yuffie is evil!
Chaerring Trinity chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
! Gosh now i sound like Yuffie!
Pen Against Sword chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I have to say good work on this one, AnimeCharsSexy (still trying to think of a good shortening of your penname).

Everyone's a teensy bit out of character (except maybe Yuffie), but I think it makes sense, since you did label this fic as parody genre.

The way Yuffie and Vincent get together near the end seems to suggest to me that they regularly have something going on. Or did you not think of that? -shrug-

All in all, I liked it, and I never thought of that before. Loved Cid's and Barret's yelling match, and Vincent's deductions in particular.
EeveeHearts chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Hehe, that was funny xD

Dirty dirty cloud. Dirty vincent and Yuffie xD

Good job!

x
Arianrhod Whisper L' amour chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was amazing and it made me feel a bit more normal because someone else came up with something like that...

Seriously, that was great.
Inferno232 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Vincent's a little too lively, but the idea is awesome! Keep it up!

Inferno
ChocoChick87 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
OMG hilarious! Where did you come up whith this idea? If I didn't know any better, I'd say Yuffie gave you an eye-witness account. Because she is evil. EVIL. Absolutlely brilliant! I want more!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
haha! eep! i love this bit

"Yuffie is evil. everything she does or says is evil and spawns evilness.

Yuffie has told Marlene and Denzel to do something.

Therefore, Marlene and Denzel are also evil. Evil."

the whole thing was great!
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Gawd! That was positively hilarious! It's going straight to my favs! Great job!
JingYee chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
-falls off my chair laughing-

This was hilarious! Awesome job.