Reviews for Apathy
Secretsofthedarkness chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
I liked it
lucerito-del-alma chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
I just read this through, i'm a bit speechless, this was excellent. Painful, you managed to put a deep melancholy through me, but it was very very very good. This was a very appropriate end scene. Overall, i loved it :D
violentdarling chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
I don't know why, but the ending to this really..well, I can't think of any other way to describe it than that it shook me. And I don't see how that makes sense because they die in canon! _

I wasn't going to review for the last chapter because I couldn't think of anything to say, but I was doing homework yesterday and listening to one of my cds when a song came on that so completely made me think of this fic that I just had to tell you..I don't know if you know the band, like them, or you could hate them but if you want to listen to the song its called 'Me and the Minibar' by a band called The Dresden Dolls.

Anyways, brill fic! Thanks! :D
Nikki chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
That was so well written. I love how you didn't romanticize their relationship, like everyone else seems to do. There is a severe lack of quality Sweeney Todd fiction on this site, and I'm glad I found one of them.
anbumoo chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
-sobs- This was... well... beautiful. It seems so fitting that Sweeney would die by his own blade, and that his blood would never leave. Great job!
Chelsey Nova chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
WOW.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

What an ending!

This, my friend, was sheer brilliance.

Beautiful in its brevity.

This story is crazily accurate to my thoughts on what would have happened had the movie ended differently.

Simply. Marvelous.
andaere chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
Oh my god...

I'm at a loss of what to say. That was beautiful. A very beautiful and realistic death scene. And sadly, a realistic interpretation of what would happen if Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett really did marry and live by the sea. In your circumstances, at least... yeah.

I'm sad. ( I really enjoyed this story, and I hope against hope that you'll write another one! You have an excellent author's voice and a great grasp on the characters.

So, I can't leave my customary 'update soon', so I'm gonna say... Congratulations, and write more! )
disguisedxlies chapter 6 . 2/22/2008

Sweeney.

This was great.

But gah.

I loved it.

I thank you for writing this.
Marzi chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
Aw pity, he did die.

Nice images though.
niki-chan2 chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
So sad, but I think (sadly) that this is a pretty accurate interpretation of what might happen if Mrs. Lovett got her life by the sea. Beautiful ending, so poignant.
underarrest39 chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
omg that was great. although i yelled 'NO' when i read 'it's over pets' in your authors note. i really loved this ending. it was sad but beautiful if you know what i mean. thankyou so much for writing this. :)
smashing chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
Oh. When you said "not quite over yet" I thought maybe there was a chance.

*sigh*

Very nicely done, anyway.
Astria07 chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
That was so sad... This is my favorite fanfiction, I really really enjoyed it, and every time you reviewed I squealed with joy. lol
dahliax chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
-cries- aww, i thought it was going to be a happy ending. ;_; very good though. Made me cry, but good. You should do more Sweenet, you know.
Green Finch chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
I'm dieing for an update...love it, very creative :) I need MORE!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »