Reviews for Deserving
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 3/24
This story was kickass, totally loved it ! Wished this had actually happened .. But it didn't, and that's what fanfiction is for ! I like option 1 better, I'm not one for gender swap ! But you can do whatever you want ! Loved this !
Baow chapter 3 . 3/21
Don't know why, but for me it's hard finding a good spidey fic. Thanks. I enjoyed it. First time I read one with this pairing. I really liked it.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 3 . 3/13
I think i prefer this to what actually happened in the movie. Anyway, great story!
Nevyn chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I liked this ending a lot better than the movie. It was a lot happier. And Peter and Harry got together. I say that is a win win if I ever read one :)
Thank you for sharing.
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
this is waaaaaay better than Harry going all revenge-obsessed-psycho on Pete's ass.. :) love it!
Caleigho Meer chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Very brutal and realistic. I can see Harry reacting like this and Parker was very much in character
LeonKSpiderKitty chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Aww very cute _
iamalittleLeStrange chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
god i just love this, made me all warm and fuzzy inside just with the drinking, raining and crappy clothes i love it.
Confeito chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Loved it
killing u with umbrellas chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
loved it.
Kami No Raijin chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Leved it!
apenforyourthoughts chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
I truly did love this fic. It was absolutely wonderful, although I'm a little disappointed that there was never any actual 'sex' between Harry and Peter.

None the less, this is one of the nicest Harry/Peter fics I've ever read. Keep up the good work. Maybe one day you'll write another and I'll be here, hopefully, to see it.
asm613 chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Harry was more distressed by what Peter wore than by the looks they got every so often when they kissed in public parks. Peter chalked it up to New York being New York; gay was fine but unfashionable was unforgivable._

The above snippet was so funny. Very nicely done. I was wondering where you were going with the Harry cooking thing. It went in a nice direction- I liked it and Peter's reaction to Harry's culinary school news and choosing his own fate/path in life.
This last chapter was just a tease at the beginning of their relationship_ made me want to read more.
I enjoyed reading the story- thanks for sharing it.
asm613 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
This is my first Peter-SpiderMan/Harry fic. I'm glad I chose to read it. It started out really dramatic. The heavieness of the drama evened out and lessened a little this chapter. I liked how you had Harry make the overture of leaving Peter dinner. Making the next move Pete's. Harry was brave to confess (though the liquor helped)- but he stayed with his confession while sober the next morning. I liked Pete's answer/response to the gesture of the dinner left for him after patrol. Going into Harry's room and giving him a sweet/chaste kiss on the forehead. Harry's response to that was brave and a bit cheeky:
("Would you believe me if I said I just wanted to cuddle?" Harry smiled.)_ And you closed out the chapter really sweet. You could have ended it there if you wanted to; but I notice there's another chapter. I'm glad- I'd like to see the relationship develop a bit more- maybe even with a time skip; so we can see how the boys are doing a few years from now. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks for sharing the story with us to enjoy.
Fireflyhikari chapter 3 . 4/16/2010