Reviews for Deserving
asm613 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
This is my first Peter-SpiderMan/Harry fic. I'm glad I chose to read it. It started out really dramatic. The heavieness of the drama evened out and lessened a little this chapter. I liked how you had Harry make the overture of leaving Peter dinner. Making the next move Pete's. Harry was brave to confess (though the liquor helped)- but he stayed with his confession while sober the next morning. I liked Pete's answer/response to the gesture of the dinner left for him after patrol. Going into Harry's room and giving him a sweet/chaste kiss on the forehead. Harry's response to that was brave and a bit cheeky:
("Would you believe me if I said I just wanted to cuddle?" Harry smiled.)_ And you closed out the chapter really sweet. You could have ended it there if you wanted to; but I notice there's another chapter. I'm glad- I'd like to see the relationship develop a bit more- maybe even with a time skip; so we can see how the boys are doing a few years from now. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks for sharing the story with us to enjoy.
Fireflyhikari chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Aww... That was cute... Sigh to bad it's now finished...I enjoyed it alot. :D
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
This was a good fic. Cupcakes for you! And ice cream. I like the Otto and Rosie fic the best!
Blissaster chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Love you so~ much! Keep writing this pair!

About the ideas, I think both are okay. (I love your stories! What can I say?)

For the first idea, if you don't want to make them as a pair, I think you can just show them they're close without making sure whether they are lovers or not. And it's up to the readers whether they want to see them as lovers or not.

Second idea... LOVE IT! Write it down! Write it down! And better soon!
bothergirl99 chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Okay, I thought the whole story was really cute and I really wished that Peter told Harry the truth once Harry saw him as Spidy 'killing' his dad. But that's just my opinion. /

I loved the last chapter! Really cute! D Good job! _
Marcus1233 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
(chuckles) Cute. Never knew an Osborn could be a perfect wife material.
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Well, this is...different. (chuckles) I expect them feel pity and do the bonding bit...but drunk? And almost, what did Garry used? Oh yeah, 'getting off' when his dad's corpse was still there. (chuckles)

Different...I like it. (chuckles) Or maybe I'm just weird. No, not weird. Eccentric. (nods feverishly) Yes, that's it. Eccentric. Weird seemed so unsophisticated.
Harlequin Jade chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Great Story! I really liked it!
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
I love the ending-despite the problems they went through, Harry and Peter found a safe haven and a wonderful relationship to settle into.
otakurose16 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
"Peter chalked it up to New York being New York; gay was fine but unfashionable was unforgivable." *dies laughing* *comes back as a zombie* Best line I've read in months. *snicker*
Jovial Reader chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
You know what? After reading your other story today, I've deciding to stalk you- okay, observe your ::profile::. You're one talented writer.

So yeah, gonna check out some of yo' stories and look up on favs cause I'm curious as to what an author like you reads :)

Happy days!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
girl harry... no. *go's temporarily insane* *babbles*...

okay im better. girl harry. no. but funny. and thanx for taking wat eva idea i gave you i mean i dont remember wat it was but hey. anywho come on pair them. for the other fic. it wouldn't count really. i mean it has happened. but anywho i think it would add more deph and harry get's spider power's to kick ass. anywho pair them im beggin ya. *bow's and chant's unworthy* i mean really they are bound to with how close they were before adoption. i mean it was a foreshadow close enough to love and pairing in a sense. but hey iot is your's im just the reader who is obssessed with the pairing. harry and peter love is eternal. *ima geek i know* off to mortal kombat now and me csi reading.
zeo knight chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
either way
PrincessofTennis05 chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Awesome ending to an awesome story. I loved it. Not many people are willing to write this pairing, but I love them so much. Can't wait for your next one. Both of those stories sound like they would be interesting although if there isn't any slash I might be a little sad, but I would still read it.
Girlwithglasses chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Nice, sweet and short. Very good. As for what fic you should do next, I kind of like the whole Peter/Harry AUs but that's just me.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »