Reviews for Deserving
Stormkpr chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Love it! Please keep writing. I'm really get into Harry/Peter and you write them so well. This is how the first movie should have ended.
PrincessofTennis05 chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
this story just keeps getting better. i shall be waiting for the final chapter faithfully. .
quantuminferno chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
wow... fluffy at the end. I like fluffy. You put a big smile on my face. I can't wait for the next chapter. :o)

Yay, keep up the good work.
zeo knight chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
cute
DerekShepherd chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Loved it!
softshinythings chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Very touching! I only wish that this wasn't ending so soon ... but you're a great writer, and you know what to do! Can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
allie chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
i love it :-[

update now.
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
wow... you had me so engrossed and then the chapter ended. How evil! I wanna see what happens. Poor Harry.
PrincessofTennis05 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Awesome story, but then again you are an awesome writer. Can't wait for more Harry/Peter action. .
softshinythings chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I absolutely loved this. I quite literally just finished reading "Death and the Goblin" and thought it was just about the best fic I've read in years, and this story promises to be of the same quality. Can't wait for an update!
Mystik Genie chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
ooh interesting! loved all the drunkeness

yay for the harrypete! woo

update soon
fictitiousshore chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Poor Harry, at least in this version Peter is there for him. And the kiss upsidedown in the "rain"? Genius. Also, much hotter with Harry rather than MJ. I'm looking forward to the other parts 8*D
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
i love you know that.

this is awsome great you should ad two and three just to do it.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3