Reviews for It's In Her Kiss
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
First off: Capitals, Spell checker, puncuation and grammar. Makes it slightly annoying to read. Also, you've got a little problem with run on sentences, and work a bit on your character's conversations. Perhaps getting a Beta would help?

Another thing: Assuming she starts dating Micheal in OotP (like cannon), where on earth does she find time to date 6 other guys, including Dean? Did she date one a term? Or have several at once? Either way, it doesn't speak well for Ginny's reputation.

However, I did like it (Extreme fluff at the end much?), and thought it was quite nice to read. Write more!
MissSecret chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
omfg. that was amazing! one of my favorite one shots ever
smileyBAM03 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
lol kissing.

nice fanfic.

as i was reading this my foot started to randomly bleed.

lol ill go fix that...
jreyes chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
It was a really good story. But I dont think it was enough you should continue it.
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
i'm guessing out of 1-10 harry gave ginny a...um 10? lol bloody brilliant story . gawsh i must seem like a pestering fan who keeps finding you...but i can't help but like your stories XD.

WizKid94
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Well, I was going to write a review saying that you needed to explain better why everyone else thought Ginny was a bad kisser, but then I read the last line, and it neatly summed it up for me. So, although I don't necessarily like the idea of Ginny having been that free with her affections, it's still a really cute story.
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I enjoyed this very much. So sweet but you pinned down their kiss so perfectly the reader could feel it. Wonderfully written. Hope you write more stories. You have a knack of who Ginny and Harry are.
Faery Queene chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
another awesome story. if you havent noticed i am reading all of them and enjoying them thoroughly cos your stories are so romantic and only slightly off the story. off to read another!
JGirl1016 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I love this story it is so happy and cute!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Absolutely loved this. Nice work!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
THIS WAS GREAT! LOVED IT! -
Author1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Very cute story, please keep writing.
Sam-Throup chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
hey just a line to say i hope you are doing to continue it it is a great basis for an ongoing story with many parts but anyway i love your writing style it is great
Amanda.Panda16 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008