Reviews for Do you know how to dance?
LadySwordMage chapter 12 . 1/1
Hello, I am sorry that you felt you had to pull your story down. I have found it is one of my favourites. I hope that one day I can read the finished version of your story. Thanks.
Simpleton chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
Wow. What a RANT. Boo hoo poor you. Someone stole your story and you complain to everyone, God people are so ANNOYING! If you want to take the story down THEN TAKE IT DOWN don't threaten like a child. Take the story down or continue writing it. If you're not going to continue the tell us or let some other sorry person do it for you. GROW THE FUCK UP! Temper tantrums are for 2 year olds.
Terry chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
Excellent Rant. Wonder when you will really update the story, been like 8 years or something before this little message. If you aint going to write then take the story down or carry one. geese. or remove the chapter at least.
Terry
Azera-v chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Rereading your story again for the countless time, as I have for more than a decade now. Thank you for not taking down your stories. When I first started reading fanfiction, it was the Sess/Kag community I started with. I was extremely ill, in and out of hospitals, trying to catch up on school work, and losing my group of friends who thought I was faking it all. Every time I got a notice of a new chapter to my favorites brought a rare smile to my face. Today I'm still reading, still smiling at my inbox, and still ill. So just wanted to thank you for writing and sharing your work with the world.
Harley Quinn puddin chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
Hello! I just wanted to say that your story is amazing. I've read it over and over. it's like I can practically feel the emotions they are emitting and seeing their facial expressions when talking. I would love to read more if you're still posting the story up or if it's somewhere different. I'm sorry that people have been stealing your ideas and stories for their own gain. It's not honor worthy of them.
cmoss6 chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
Sorry someone stolen your story. I love and would like you to finish it. Please tell me where I can read the finish or next chapter please.
carla chapter 5 . 5/19/2016
awesome!i cant stop reading:-). Keep it up!
KShadeslady chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
Oh I loved all the family background on Kags. That was great stuff! Very nice chapter. This story has all kinds of plotlines going on. Makes it all the better. Looking forward to more. Cheers!
KShadeslady chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
Really nice chapter! Looking forward to more. Cheers!
KShadeslady chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
Great chapter! Love the background bits.
KShadeslady chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
Very telling chapter. I'm so glad that you went into depth on their clandestine jobs. Interesting. Cheers!
KShadeslady chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
Oh no! Sessh is in for a big surprise if he thinks he is going to control our girl. That should be humorous! Where are these other stories posted? I would love to read them too. Lovely chapter. Sweet and sad seeing Toga's thoughts on Izayoi. Cheers!
KShadeslady chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
That was quite the chapter! I like the way you go back and forth. Yasha better get a clue soon! Hmm, I like the three marks. Nice idea. I'm always amazed how FF jumps on one author and not on another for mature content. I don't understand the inconsistencies. Great chapter! Cheers!
KShadeslady chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
That was one emotion packed chapter! Cheers!
KShadeslady chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
Finally, FINALLY finished this ver hot chapter. Looking forward to the next one! I was feeling a bit sympathetic with Yasha though. She really did just string him along. She should have cut him loose.