Reviews for Do you know how to dance?
kissrose36 chapter 12 . 1/29
next chapter please
Sanukuni chapter 12 . 1/28
I'm happy that everything worked out for you. I only found this fanfic because I was searching for new reading material. I have read your works back on the other website and I have to say that I have always enjoyed your stories.
Raelin Thaon chapter 12 . 1/26
I'm very sorry to hear this :( that's not cool. It downright cowardly. I'm sad to see this pulled down, I was really enjoying the story and most definitely looking forward to the reactions of both families.

To the person who thought stealing this fiction was okay...you're a worthless corward. Either learn your own writing style (like we all have) or find a different hobby. You obviously don't understand the blood, sweat and tears writers (whether it be fanfiction or not) put into their works. It's not easy and some days we just wanna pull our hair because something just isn't working and the characters are being ridiculous. I feel sorry for you...trying to take someone's hard work and making it your own.

Rae
tans.sanctuary chapter 12 . 1/25
I am really sorry to hear that your fanfic was stolen :(
It is sad to see how cruel others can be but even though I have only been reading this story for a short time. I will stand by you. I hope you don't let this discourage you and I hope you continue to write.

If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to message me
~A kind stranger
VongolaDecima027 chapter 12 . 1/25
I have to make this quick cause I'm at work but I just want to say that I love this fiction! Oh my...everything about it is just fantastic and I really want you to continue updating. And I know how it feels the have your worked ripped off and I applaud you and the way you handled it. Most authors would have just said "fuck it" and quit.

That being said, I will await your update.
DarkZala11 chapter 12 . 1/24
O.o I did not even know such a person stole your story! Please don't leave us poor souls who are thirsty for stories such as this. You're a great author! One that leaves me feeling euphoria after reading your story! Please come back!

Don't leave me!

I'm really going to cry if you do leave! :(
wolfgoddess12 chapter 12 . 1/23
I don't normally post reviews but I have faved many of your stories in the past and I have to say I'm surprised I never came across this one of yours. It is undoubtedly one of my new favorites, and when I came across this particular chapter, your authors note, I about cried myself. How dare someone do that. Not only are you victimized but also your abide readers, your followers. How dare somebody treat another's work with such blatant disrespect. I do hope after time and being able to cool off, you can reconsider pulling down your story and continuing it. I too am a avide lover of the SK fanfic world. I've tried writing in the past but can't seem to make the words go from my head to a computer screen, nor can I hold a candle to the writing styles of others around me. Here I am babbling, forgive me. Anyways, don't give up and don't let others get you down. Remember Karma is a bitch and always comes around to those who deserve it.
ryuuma96 chapter 12 . 1/21
I have loved reading your work and I have cherished them all the last few months as they have helped me guide me threw a dear relatives passing. I look forward to the day you complete 'do you know how to dance?) I was sad to hear there was someone copying you but I hope you know many support you and many of my friends look forward to the next chapter and fanfic you write.
Your fan Ryuuma x
SilverInu93 chapter 12 . 1/17
i love alot of your FF and i would hate to see this story taken down but i agree f you can come up with your own ideas or plots ask for suggestions not take other peoples work most of my inspiration comes from other i do not take it and put it in my story just because i like it. i try to figure a way to make it more exciting and different, i never have used or plagiarized other work even though it is very tempting, be proud of what you do. for example I'm proud of my story triumph over a broken heart has been one of my most popular stories that i have ever written. SO BE PROUD OF YOUR OWN ABILITIES TO BE CREATIVE AND BE INSPIRED BY OTHER.
No name advice chapter 12 . 1/17
Where is this other story can't find it anywhere. Well it seems that any other works are also down so I guess you succeeded in your mission. When I saw the update I thought a new chapter was up but when I saw it wasn't and just some ranting it sucked. I really hope that you don't wait another 6 years to post a chapter and when you do can it actually be a real chapter not a ranting. Since it's gone now you should take this chapter off since it's confusing to anyone who can't read the rip off story. The other thing is if you waited so long why don't you have someone adopt it instead seriously. Don't take this story down because the way that you threatened this Nightwolf588 was kind of sad since we won't be able to read any more of s/he stories since everyone would think it was stolen. Well I said my piece so I hope you take it to heart. Besides I don't even see th Nightwolf588 profile anywhere so I hope you are proud of yourself even though you could have just reviewed the person and tell them they stole it but instead you went and ruined their fanfiction stories. I really hope that any of the stories that person wrote were bad because if not then you made a big mistake buddy. Well whatever I still love this story and I hope it doesn't get stolen again but if you do take it down don't threaten people and just do it since threatening is kind of childish.
Well I guess you should think about what you caused and for anyone else who ranted then that is just sad I think they would have taken it down because you told them not humiliated them. How would you like it hey sugar.
Just so you know the fact that you actually responded to the fake upload of someone else should be a sign to tell you to finish this story or let someone else do it for you.
Hope you take this to heart sugar.
Anika-san chapter 12 . 1/16
oh it is bad. i like this fic
fredisagirl chapter 4 . 1/16
I would like to give you props on the use of the phrase the life of riley. There are not a lot of people who even know what it means.
Azera-v chapter 12 . 1/16
I'm so sorry that this has happened to you again. But I really hope that it won't crush you. You are one of the first writers I ever read when I first started reading fanfiction in my hospital bed more than 10 years ago. I remember you from a single spark and reread your work regularly. Please don't let the jerks in the world take something from you that you have such talent in. Some of your stories were the only thing to put a smile on my face during multiple surgeries and infections. I'd hate for others not to have that chance.
HanyouKagome962 chapter 12 . 1/16
Wow what a D-Bag. I know you are extremely frustrated but don't let this stop you from doing what you do best. All of your faithful readers are here to support you and I really love this fic. I was extra hype when I got the email alert for this thinking it was an update :) Hope you do eventually continue and see this fic to completion.
KShadeslady chapter 12 . 1/16
How sad that someone feels the need to steal your ideas. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but that doesn't take away the sting of what as been done. It is like stealing your child. You are a creative and talented person. I hope this doesn't stop you from doing what you love to do.