Reviews for Random Poetry
50blades chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
These were very beautiful and original. Each chapter feels emotionally balanced when taken SS a whole. It is not necessary for an artist to use every color on a color wheel to paint a picture. These dabbles are an eloquent palette of intimacy.
moderndayportia chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
This is the most bloody brilliant thing I have ever read on I am speechless
rividori chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
This is great. I really like your word choices.
ShipperTrish chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
How bittersweet and I love the mood you set: very calm and contemplative even though it's an angst story. I think that only makes the angst stronger. Great job and looking forward to more! _
beautyinsleep chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This is wonderful. Drabbles are my weakness because, written correctly, they convey so much emotion in so little space. You've definitely accomplished this in these ten little snippets. Great job!
Terminate My Existance chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
My God! (As my old teacher would say...)

That was beautiful, I'm going to have to try that random poem thing, if I ever get off of my lazy arse...which may never happen...

I loved how they seemed like lots of little drabbles, but they fit together at the same time. You should definantly keep up with writing.
bones-angel chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
tempting as it may be to do the same, i'd say you are doing a very good job and I would very well keep away from that generator. :P keep it up! putting you on alert in case there's mawr... :)
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Wow. This is quite impressive. I love the idea of basing the story on random poetry and having the original content be poetic as well. This was very touching and lovely and I look forward to reading more! Awesome job! _