Reviews for Into The Spotlight
Nightw2 chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
Hey there. Thanks greatly for sharing the wrap-up to this piece. Well worth the wait. :-D Awesome job on the exchanges, emotional content and future adventure set-up.
White Hunter chapter 10 . 9/12/2008
This is a good chapter so far, and I'm kind of wondering on what your next story might be. please up date your next story soon.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
Nightw2 chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
Hey there. Thanks again for sharing your work with us. Awesome job, of course, on the action, exchanges and emotional content. I'm definitely going to be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 5/1/2008
Quite good, as always.

Nightw2 chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
Hey there. Thanks once more for getting the next chapter to this story up. Wonderful job, as usual, on the scenes and all of the exchanges in this chapter. I'm definitely going to be looking forward to more as soon as time and inspiration will allow.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 3/14/2008
Cool one! Great job here.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Cool chapter here!

Nightw2 chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
Hey there. Thanks once more for going to the effort of sharing your fine work with us. Once again, you did a dynamite job on the action, exchanges and future chapter set-up. I'll certainly be looking forward to more as soon as time and inspiration will allow.
Nightw2 chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Hey there. Thanks again for getting the next chapter to this up. I immensely appreciate the effort you are putting into this. As usual, the exchanges and future build-up are great.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Very good one!

Nightw2 chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
Now this is more like it. :-D Thanks for getting the next chapter to this up. You continue to do a great job on the exchanges, action and future chapter build-up. I'm definitely going to be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow.
Brad Eugene Palmer chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
Er, no offense, but I think you accidentally reposted the previous chapter here. An honest mistake, but still one I couldn't help noticing. Still, I DO appreciate you going to the effort to keep this story updated.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Nice one. Well done.

Nightw2 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Hey there. Thanks once more for keeping up on this story. As usual, an absolutely wonderful job on the exchanges and future chapter set-up. I'm definitely going to be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Hey, not bad! Good job here.