Reviews for Starving
Janet chapter 6 . 7/21/2020
Such a great story! Wish you had finished it.
Flynne chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
I have a rule that I never read a story that hasn't been updated in a couple weeks if I don't see that it's been completed...but I started this one before I realized it wasn't finished, and darnit but I got completely sucked in! The writing is superb and the characters are perfect - I particularly like how Beth realizes how obnoxious and insensitive she has been. Don't get me wrong, I like her, but some of her decisions in the TV series left me shaking my head in disbelief. And I love how you've handled Josef.

Oh, and I think it's absolutely fantastic the idea you had about how the compound might affect a vampire. I remember being so frustrated when the series was on, yelling at the TV: "It's not a CURE! You're DEAD!" But the repercussions of Mick's vampire half being deprived of blood are fascinating.

So I'm really quite sad that this story was never finished, but I truly loved reading it.
ackeberlynn chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
God, this is beautiful.
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
This is such a good fic! Why have you stopped? D: Please continue! You can't leave me hanging like this! Please continue this wonderful fic sometime!

~Ibeyla
jenkiez chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
This is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

please...Please...PLEASE finish the story.
paige3337 chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
this story is good update please
toria515 chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Dear Mirene,

This story is unique,very well written and totally captivating. I sincerely hope that chapter 6 is not the end.
penni31 chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Hi Im re reading some old favourites this chapter had me in tears... ;) great story
toria515 chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
This storyline is incredible. I love the way you've developed the characters. Please tell me there's more to come!
Nocturne in C Moll chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
I don't suppose you're ever going to continue this, seeing as it's been 7 months since the last update?

Darn.
DarkAngelXF chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Wow! Amazing Story! Update soon please. _
Cat222 chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
WOW. I really hope you're going to finish this. Really.
spacewench chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
I just found and read this story. It is wonderful. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
Wow, this is a great story. I just read it all in one go. I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
Redlioness62 chapter 6 . 4/11/2008