Reviews for Alternate Realities: The Dark Teacher
bill560682 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
well with tom as a teacher and james and lily alive then harry should have a normal life. no sorcerer's stone, no chamber of secrets, no prisoner of azkaban, no 4th tri-wizard champain, no department of mysteries. harry should be just half bookworm half prankster.
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
This is such a strange, yet cool story... I can't wait to see where it goes.
accountonhiatus chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
Well, I enjoy reading about Tom's brain, so I figure if it's a bad thing you've already got some loyal minions. xD What shall we call ourselves? "Death Eaters" is taken... something Tom-related, hopefully, huh? Well, I'll get back to you on that.

Wonderful chapter, I still love your characterization of Tom, and the mysteries are great-didn't see that coming! You're good at keeping the plot going with twists and fun dialogue, so I applaud you for that. -applauds-

Keep it up (I can't think of a better ending).

~xChezx
Atemu'sLotus chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Yeah!

This is so cool!

I was just searching around for some FMAxHP fics and when I found this and I fell in love.

A sarcastic Tom Riddle is very nice indeed. ;P

Though I do feel sorry for Roy, Ed, Winry, and Alphonse... But it's cool how they came through the Gate!

This is just so awesome!

Please keep writing!
Maira Luca chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
I really like it! This is so original and written so well. I've taken a liking to the way you portrate Tom. But he seems a bit like Edward. (not that that's a bad thing. I think it suits him, after being at the Gate) Hehe, you're getting me obsessed with FMA again.

Well, you did a great job. I hope you update soon.

~ML~

P.S.: I'm putting this one on my alerts!
DaxLP chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
Lol, gotta love Tom's insults on Dumbledore. Hope to see an update soon.
accountonhiatus chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
Wow. I LOVE this story! The idea's really original, and I love how you play Tom. The dead lethifold and background info on it is a nice touch, showing that you really know what you're talking about, and all that.

The 'Gate of Truth' is a neat idea, as well. Did you get it from another fic, or come up with it yourself? Anyway, I really wish I had more to put in this review, but I can't remember any of what I was going to say. x_x

So, yeah, nothing left for me to do but nag you to update. So, ah, new chapter soon? With Tom-the-teacher in the spotlight, of course? 3

Whew, keep up the good work!

~Chez
Alexis chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
k so i'm confused. is harry even in this? and can u finish ur cb stories now? plz plz plz? but seriously, is harry even gonna be in this, anywhere?
girl of ireland 44 chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
This was a very interesting and unique story, and extremely well written. I hope Tom's teaching job will go well, but I have feeling that the students soon might find out that their teacher is You-Know-Who. And that lethifold...?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Sorry about the reviews. My computer had a malfunction, so it put lots of the same review on the site. Sorry again.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
I was wondering, what is a Lethifold? Please don't let the lack of reviews cause you to abandon this story. Tom/Voldemort is going well in it, and is my favorite character. Please update soon! I look forward to seeing what Tom will do with his wand back. I like Bill to, by the way. You have done all of your characters well.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
I was wondering, what is a Lethifold? I know it is probably a stupid question, but I really don't know. It is a shame that you only have three reviews for such an interesting story. I have always liked the stories which make Voldemort a nicer person, or at least grey, instead of black, and you have done this one very well, not making him fall in love, or suddenly go spontaneously nice in the first chapter, or anything like that. You have kept him in character as much as it was possible. Please don't abandon this story, or stop updating, as it is among the best.