Reviews for Colorless
Michel-san chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Woah. Nice. I like it. *smiles*

I liked the edge at the ending, gives me the goosebumps.

Pretty much, just like that. But, I'm daring you to go a little bit MORE. Get out from the plain blues and start something unique, but don't get me wrong though. This story IS unique. You just have to add more 'punch' to it. More excitement, maybe.

Well, all I can say is, just write. Through writing you will learn stuff, stuff you didn't even imagine before. Also, read too. Because, reading will take you to many places and many adventures. And with that, you will be inspired enough to write. That's all.

I'll be around, Static Lull. *smiles faintly*

- Michel-san out! :3
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Beautiful, and tragic, and bittersweet, and moving, and it leaves me feeling hollow. Amazing. I love Namine's character in this. It's really beautiful, and your writing is so deep and powerful. Lovely.
Cee-face chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
aww. i loved this. i always like seeing stories that show a slightly darker side of naminé, and give her more depth than just the innocent little girl she's commonly made out to be.

great job
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is beautiful.

You have a firm grasp on Namine's characterization. She's poignantly tragic in this.

I love this. So much because she' one of my favorite characters and she's rarely done right a-and you just did.

- Pixie
teaberry chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Naminé is one of those characters that are rarely portrayed as they they should be. But the way you've written her here is amazing. I absolutely loved it.
SecretBox chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh wow. This is lovely. Really poignant and bittersweet and fierce at the same time. & it's so perfectly pieced together as well. Nicely done. _