Reviews for the ultimate challenge
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
HOT!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
please one more chapter or two or how many ever more you can do
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
loved ths
Sovereign Violette chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
"Why do I get the feeling I should slap Kiba...Oh well." ~Hinata

HAHAHAHA Wait until she find OUT! I bet she'd make sure the slap hit the mark! XDXDXD

I liked the lemon, though, too :) Good job on the writing
Yumi-Chan214 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
ok i havnt read many Shikamaru/Naruto but that was one of the best
brokenfromthepast chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
ending line was perfect. So Shikamaru
Moon Ecstasy chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
...

*passed out laying in a puddle of drool and blood*

Ira-na: Wow, three out of three? You're good. *begins stabbing physical self with a sharp, pointy stick*
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
(“Let’s never speak of this again” Kiba gasped out between breaths “I can’t help but feel responsible…I just hope no one ever finds out”

Meanwhile Hinata suddenly stops while making her dinner

Why do I get the feeling I should slap Kiba...Oh well)

I haven't laughed so hard in a long, long, long time!

On to the sexy scene... lets see how hot it will be.

Will it be just drool?

or nosebleeds?

or passing out quality?

Hm.
BeepBeepBoop chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Ohh! That was utter fabulousness. Sequel please *puppy eyes*. Oh my, I can't even imagine Shikamaru as an uke *dies from image*. You MUST!
luvtoushirou14 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
That was so good! props to ya and your great two-shot. I think I got a nosebleed reading the second chapter XD
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Ehehe. XD That was hot xP. Would definately love to read a sequel of this lol. ShikaNaru doesn't get enough love :B
OnnaMienai chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

KEEYYA! *faints from blood loss*

o god thank you for this awesome one-shot/two-shot :3
shikamelline chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
sorry guys but this one is done, although i'll try to write another one once i get a good idea
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
There aren't enough of this pairing to make me happy! I oloevd this fic! It is too cute and I loved the fact that Shikamaru actually showed an emotion other than the whole "whatever" look. Could you write another pairing fic like this?
Airenko chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
The story itself wasn't bad, it was pretty funny and definitely sexy in the second chapter.

My only complaint is the grammar. While it's understandable, I found myself having to re-read things a few time before I got what you were trying to say.

But yeah, this was a fun and interesting read. Good work. :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »