Reviews for Let Me Love You
glowshadow chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Damn, rebound! Hahaha jk, really good story actually! :)
LadyLuxembourg chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
It is no such thing as "kinda crap". I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for it.

Naithom chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
First of all, it is not crap. It's quite good. I did notice one misspelling towards the bottom (fist instead of first) and it should be laid not lied.

From a strictly reader level I can't see Minerva going from first kiss to bed that fast, but that's just me.

I give it * out of *
green dame chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
It's really very cute! They remind me Clarisse and Joe! Or Clarisse and Joe remind me them? Anyway that's verynice story!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow how wonderfully romantic, very touching. I really enjoyed this, Albus and Minerva are my favourite ship, they are perfect together, as your story shows.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This was definitely not nearly as horrible as you believe it was! I always think my stories are really bad, too. :P

I really liked this. You had me smiling and "ooh"ing through the whole thing. haha. Beautiful! Please write more MMAD really soon. D
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I love it. I think all my stories are crap but others like them, I don't get it.
DameMaggie chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Oh! This is so sweet! I love it!
Uhura chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
OMG, é muito fofo, guria! Seus textos, em geral, são de deixar a gente com os olhos brilhando. Eu gostei muito desse, mesmo, mas realmente não consigo entender como pode escrever muito mais em inglês xP quer dizer... tem mais facilidade com esse idioma? Devia agraciar os leitores brasileiros com seus textos também, ora! É, eu sou bem chata, hahahah, por isso vou continuar a insistir D

Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Like my grandmother always said to me: Everything will work out in the end!
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This isn't crap! This is great I really liked it :]
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
It's not crap! That was just wonderful ... And the comment about leaving him talking to himself ... So perfect!

THX for sharing!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
aww, very sweet! I totally didn't think it was crappy. I personally always thought they'd kinda make a good couple, if she was 300 years older...

Not confusing, very cute, i liked it a lot!

BTW, I adore your penname thingy (Leseil Meminger) The Book Theif was so amazing...I've been trying to find fanfiction on it (though it'd be pretty dang hard to write) but no luck. Any suggestions?

Anywaym great fic!